Change in eblading and blessing? 01/03/2019 02:02 AM CST
This information is on the Wiki:

>Helpful tip: Want a bundle with more than 100 blesses? Do this:

>Take 9 of the 50 arrows out before blessing the bundle.
>Bless the bundle of 41, giving it 100 blesses.
>Bless 1 of the 9 arrows you removed, giving the single arrow 100 blesses.
>Bundle the single arrow with the first 42, giving you a new bundle of 43 which has 200 blesses.
>Keep blessing the single arrows and adding them to the bundle until you've brought the total number of blesses up to 999. 999 is the most you can have.

I've done this plenty of times. It always worked just as this is written. However, the last couple of times I tried to eblade arrows, if I bless a single arrow, I can't bundle it with the others. What happened? Did something change?

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Change in eblading and blessing? 01/03/2019 07:37 AM CST
>I've done this plenty of times. It always worked just as this is written. However, the last couple of times I tried to eblade arrows, if I bless a single arrow, I can't bundle it with the others. What happened? Did something change?

Perhaps something with the recent quiver release at DR.....?
Re: Change in eblading and blessing? 01/03/2019 10:09 AM CST
>>the last couple of times I tried to eblade arrows, if I bless a single arrow

On the off chance that the scotch was that good, last eve. . . Heavens know I've been there!

Doug
Re: Change in eblading and blessing? 01/04/2019 11:31 PM CST
>>the last couple of times I tried to eblade arrows, if I bless a single arrow--Me

>>On the off chance that the scotch was that good, last eve. . . Heavens know I've been there!--Doug

LOL. No, it was all eblading. "Bless" was a typo.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Change in eblading and blessing? 01/05/2019 07:28 AM CST
David, can you tell me how you got those arrows? Were they standard store bought plain wooden arrows? Were they magical wooden ones? Or did you dig them out of an old locker? Craft them?

~Contemplar~
Re: Change in eblading and blessing? 01/06/2019 11:39 PM CST
>David, can you tell me how you got those arrows? Were they standard store bought plain wooden arrows? Were they magical wooden ones? Or did you dig them out of an old locker? Craft them?

All master-crafted by me.

--David