Preperations 11/21/2021 10:36 AM CST
The tunnel sweeper looked about casting a quick glance over his shoulder before sneaking a nip of his flask. "First that snail, now this. Between Speedy and all these folks go'n too n' fro gather'n fix'ns fer deh feast I hardly have a minute of respite."

The miner lass chimed in "Yeh mean you're more sober now!" they all had a chuckle at his expense. Gnerp tapped his nose with a sly wink to the Tunnel Sweeper.

The lost elf merchant added "I for one am looking forward to the festivities. It will be nice to have someone to talk to that isn't so monosyllabic in their vocabulary, I might actually get better directions then the gruntings I get now."

The Bawdy Bard Inns Tavern was filled with a cacophony of grunts and sneers in obvious distaste and annoyance. The deputy glared up at the merchant,"Why don't yeh go o'er tah Czeroth and throw all your syllabalsims at them Roa'ters and see how yeh fair"

The Stonehammer Grimmerstone took a healthy belt of his ale finishing it before tossing Gnerp a sackfull of silvers in way of a tip as he stood up, "If you fine folks excuse me I've got to get back tah work, The Zul Logoth Mining supply company is planning to open it their stores for deh visitors. If I were a fledgling smith looking to learn deh trade I'd be sure to come to this feast." adding "I jest hope I can help them find a spot for it all, I think that Tub will do we'll jest need to find someplace to put the donations till after the festival."

Gnerp grunted to Stonehammer in fairwell, "Them fellas from deh mining supply company been in and out all week makin plans for the festival, yeh take care Grimmerstone"
Secrete Cache 11/25/2021 07:41 PM CST
Theres a secret cache of valuable slabs of metal (white ora, razern, vultite, and rhimnar) hidden somewhere in Zul Logoth compliments of the Zul Logoth Mining Supply Company.
Who will be the lucky smith to uncover it?! See you all at the feast!

~Frorin
Re: Secrete Cache 11/25/2021 10:37 PM CST
The janitor. They will be the lucky smith!
Re: Secrete Cache 11/26/2021 08:21 AM CST
Rest assured the location they are hidden is janitor proof.