Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 02/18/2021 04:43 PM CST
Archivist Huske put the stamp on the last scroll, rolled it up, and placed it in the satchel on his ironwood desk. He pushed the satchel forward toward the dwarven messenger standing across from him. The messenger was of the Roramnoak clan known for their merchanting and travel.

"See to it these git to yer best contacts topside..." said Huske pausing to emphasize, "to th'east an west." Sitting below a large insignia of Zul Logoth mounted to the wall behind him he continued, "Clan Leader's request." punctuating the statement with an important grunt.

The messenger grunted in the affirmative taking the satchel and throwing it over his shoulder asking, "E'got some big plans, then?" Huske raised a bushy red eyebrow replying, "Aye. An one o'the plans is t'pay ye fer deliverin the invitations quickly so ye better start movin!" before rising to his feet. The messenger grinned through his beard and quipped, "Fer what yer payin it won't be long. Grab an ale an relax." issuing a grunt of departure before leaving through the ironwood door across from the desk.

Huske walked around to the door, closing it to silence the sounds of chiseling and grunting coming from outside, then selected a larger scroll from a nearby ale cask to unroll across his desk. He grunted while staring at the scroll before repeating the question, "E'got some big plans, then?" then grunted in exasperation.

The scrolls all read:

Clan Leader Rodverg of Zul Logoth invites you to a council on improved trade relations across Elanthia following the success of Briarmoon Cove. Interested parties will arrive in Zul Logoth on Charlatos the 19th where they will find accommodation at The Bawdy Bard Inn. A tour of Zul Logoth's resources will be given on the 20th and a public meeting for all concerned will fall on the 21st. We look forward to welcoming everyone to our tunnels for talks of trade.

Stamped with the insignia of Zul Logoth

OOC: This event is for the weekend of March 19, 20, and 21. More details to come!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 02/18/2021 04:50 PM CST
Yay!

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the stream that falls from the hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took.
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 02/18/2021 08:38 PM CST

Do I understand correctly that the Kiramon have infested Zul Logoth?
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 02/18/2021 09:02 PM CST
They have appeared in a section of Czeroth Cavern but do not seem interested in Zul Logoth itself.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 02/19/2021 04:49 PM CST
>>They have appeared in a section of Czeroth Cavern but do not seem interested in Zul Logoth itself.

Their partners are full sized roa'ters.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 02/19/2021 06:42 PM CST
Doing bandits in Zul Logoth this month has left me wondering if the bandits in Czeroth Cavern are keeping the kiramon at bay, trying to prevent adventurers from reaping all the kiramon wealth, or trying to rob adventurers on their way out. Or possibly some combination of the three!

~Naamit (formerly known as the Terror of the Road)

P.S. It would be nice to see the bandits spread out to other hunting grounds for a bit of variety.

Some lady softly says, "Naamit is over-rated."
You reply, speaking to the lady, "At least I have ratings."
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/12/2021 05:57 PM CST
Any more details to be had about the daily schedule for this?

Avaia, player of
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/12/2021 06:51 PM CST
+1

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the stream that falls from the hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took.
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/13/2021 12:10 PM CST
Some items have been added to the calendar. This is what it looks like so far. We are still deciding on a time for the big Council on Trade Sunday night.

Day One: Friday 3/19/21 Merchants and representatives arrive and settle in at the Bawdy Bard Inn.

Event: Welcome Toast
Where: Bawdy Bard Inn, Tavern
When: 9pm EST
Description: Clan Leader Rodverg formally welcomes delegates to Zul Logoth with a toast.

Event: Merchant Services
Where: Bawdy Bard Inn
When: 10pm EST
Description: Merchants do work for attendees.

Day Two: Saturday 3/20/21 Merchants and representatives are shown around Zul Logoth.

Event: Zul Logoth Tour
Where: Crystalline Cavern by the Monument
When: 3pm & 9pm EST
Description: A brief tour of Zul Logoth's resources & historical points of interest. One in the afternoon and one in the evening.

Day Three: Sunday 3/21/21 Delegates meet with Clan Leader in the Hall of Clans to discuss trade.

Event: Ale Appreciation
Where: Bawdy Bard Inn, Tavern
When: 4pm EST
Description: Potential brewers display their custom brews in a judged contest. Run by the Mentors.

Event: Trade Council
Where: Hall of Clans, Council Room
When: TBD
Description: Clan Leader Rodverg hosts the delegates for a council on trade among the various entities of Elanthia. Open to the public.

Event: Farewell Toast
When: 10pm EST
Description: Clan Leader Rodverg hosts a farewell toast to the delegates.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/13/2021 12:19 PM CST

I aint official, but, this be what I think I know so far:

Day of Huntress - Bawdy Bard Inn meet and greet in the evenin, followed by merchants showin off
FeastDay - tour at 3, and tour at 9, and dunno what else yet. Tours is gonna focus on shops and wares and things we trades but duzznt sell yet
RestDay - an Ale meetin, and a send-off

Aint hear'd on when the full up talks is
Ain't sure ifn new museem will open (and aint hear'd no workers in the caes yet)

but, I keep ear close to the grindin stone, but not so close I lose anuther piece of my ear.

Clunk

Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/14/2021 12:54 PM CDT

Sheesh - I'm just now seeing that schedule was posted ten minutes before what Clunk say'd.

Officials is the better folk to speak on it.\

Clunk

Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/16/2021 06:24 AM CDT
We have settled on 6pm for the Council on Trade. If it runs long we will take a short break and the Farewell Toast has been moved to be the end cap to the Council. Updated information below.

Event: Trade Council
Where: Hall of Clans, Council Room
When: 6pm EST
Description: Clan Leader Rodverg hosts the delegates for a council on trade among the various entities of Elanthia. Open to the public.

Event: Farewell Toast
When: After the Council
Description: Clan Leader Rodverg hosts a farewell toast to the delegates.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/18/2021 09:27 AM CDT
This has shown up on the Calendar for today with a time given as 8pm(though the blurb says it doesn't start until the 19th). Just to clarify, this starts tomorrow, Friday the 19th at 9pm EST, correct?

Avaia, player of
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/18/2021 09:55 AM CDT
This has shown up on the Calendar for today with a time given as 8pm(though the blurb says it doesn't start until the 19th). Just to clarify, this starts tomorrow, Friday the 19th at 9pm EST, correct?
Avaia, player of

You are correct. This starts tomorrow, Friday the 19th at 9pm EST.

Not sure why it shows up in the widget on the home page. I checked the backend and it looks correct.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/18/2021 06:22 PM CDT

we call that widget wonder

It's like that circular spinning icon that comes up when Windows is busy - 'the wheel of wonder'.
Helpdesk personnel laugh when I say that. I think it caught on, because I've heard it back from others.

There's also the line of dots that runs across the screen looking like the stop and go pattern of a traffic light.
No doubt that one was concocted by a sky-scraping office worker looking down on the traffic in the city.

Clunk

Re: Tunnel Talks in Zul Logoth 03/20/2021 06:19 AM CDT
Day one of the tunnel talks came to a close late into the evening of the Day of the Huntress. Delegates from Illistim, Vaalor, Vornavis, and Nalfein joined other topsiders in the Bawdy Bard Inn Tavern to kick things off with a welcome toast hosted by Clan Leader Rodverg. After the revelry a couple of merchants did some work before turning in the for the night.

Day two will see two tours, one at 3pm EST the other at 9pm EST, of Zul Logoth's resources and services with historical points of interest along the way. More merchants are expected and more than likely more revelry at the Bawdy Bard Inn Tavern later tonight!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118