Beers at the Bluerock 06/05/2020 07:53 AM CDT
All are invited to literally come on down to the [Bluerock Brewery, Taproom] every Niiman night at nine to have some beers and converse! Talk about current or past events, play games, meet guests, drink beer! Every Thursday night at 9pm EST for all you calendar challenged individuals like myself.

Last night it was revealed that local boutique owner and seamstress Lucretia has added over 30 new items to her shop's inventory! See the latest in Zul Logothian fashion when you stop by to add something to your wardrobe or purchase a present for a friend!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 06/12/2020 05:41 PM CDT

Callin all dwarfs.

Best thing of this was meetin the brewer that been makin our ales here.
Her name is Nincasi.
She chatted with those of us who were there, a dwarf named Rocklite, and a giant named Lidy.

She asked about topside happenins, so Clunk did a quick recap of the Valley of Gold, the new agreement between humans and elfs, and the return of Barnom.
Then a quick talk on the history where humans fight the Horned Cabal (undead led by liches), and the elf-lands fight undeads led by demons.
Nincasi was surprised at the news of attempts at peace between elfs and humans.

We all agreed the tap room at the brewery needs stools to sit on.

Rocklite is a young dwarf, so we talked briefly about tackling boulders.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 06/18/2020 07:26 PM CDT
Hey Zul fans! Something has come up and I can't make it tonight. Sorry!

Beers at the Bluerock will be back next week, Thursday night at 9pm EST, with special guest Populento offering citizens WPS services. Up to 25 citizens will be selected to receive this work, and they will be eligible to choose up to 10 services on a single item.

You must have the item on you at the time of the choosing. Passing items between characters and locker runs will not be permitted, so bring extra items just in case.

If you have previously received Citizens-Only WPS work since 12/30/2019, you will not be eligible to receive this work.

See you next week!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 06/22/2020 06:13 PM CDT
Here we go again. I completely forgot Rumor Woods was this week so I have to reschedule Beers at the Bluerock again!

Beers at the Bluerock will be back Thursday night July 2nd at 9pm EST, with special guest Populento offering citizens WPS services. Up to 25 citizens will be selected to receive this work, and they will be eligible to choose up to 10 services on a single item.

You must have the item on you at the time of the choosing. Passing items between characters and locker runs will not be permitted, so bring extra items just in case.

If you have previously received Citizens-Only WPS work since 12/30/2019, you will not be eligible to receive this work. Work done at this event will count towards the first 6 months of 2020 even though the date is in July due to my rescheduling.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Beers at the Bluerock 07/03/2020 09:01 AM CDT

It was a fair good evening at the Bluerock Brewery Tap room. Nincasi couldn't make it, but Populento stopped by.

We drank ales, enough so that Populento did some work for those there.

We talked a bit, about the new miniature shop in town and the gap that sees daylight, visitors to Li'Aerion, and the observation that someone had cluttered Frorin's rock garden.

Thats when Clunk became aware that not everybody knows about the rock garden, so went over, all agreed it was a mess, and the dwarves there helped clean it up.
No one was paid for the work, nor was anyone charged to do the work (like happens in some places), and afterwards are was clear again. Bad side of that is that the tunnel opening is the only thing now easily noticed in the room. The clutter did help to hide that from the unobservant.

We speculated that maybe it was spiders carrying things out of that same tunnel that leads topside, but chose not to investigate.

Anyhow, the word is that Nincase will be back next week, same tap room at the brewery.

Clunk

Re: Beers at the Bluerock 07/13/2020 04:59 PM CDT
Beers at the Bluerock returns July 23rd at 9pm EST. Nincasi will be around to hand out citizenship pins!

Due to the sheer amount of events happening every week BatB will move to a monthly schedule.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 07/14/2020 02:30 PM CDT
Mind if a giant stops by?

-Geijon
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 07/14/2020 06:37 PM CDT

Hey geijon,

Nincasi and Populento are the ones to ask.
I can say has had all sort'v folk here.

I figger ye already know Clunk thinks tiz always good to see ole friends.

Clunk

Re: Beers at the Bluerock 07/15/2020 11:04 AM CDT
The Zul Logoth Tourism Board welcomes everyone. All silvers are silver after all!

In more OOC terms BatB (Beers at the Bluerock) is at the very least an RP socializing event where we catch up and get to know each other. It is also meant to be a launching point for other things like shop updates, other events, or to introduce new NPCs.

I was hoping to go weekly but its difficult with so many other events happening and its not fair to other GMs who may want a Thursday night to do something. So we are going to try monthly third Thursdays at 9pm EST.

I would encourage everyone to come check it out no matter which town you call home. Also if you have ideas for activities you'd like to see they can be posted here for consideration.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 08/19/2020 04:50 PM CDT
Due to the world's greatest event taking place this month BatB will return in late September.

I hope everyone has great luck and gets some super cool new toys to play with!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 01/15/2021 06:30 AM CST
All are invited to literally come on down the tunnels of Zul Logoth to the Bluerock Brewery Taproom on Thursday January 29th at 9pm EST. Nincasi the Brewer will be on hand to meet folks, discuss current and past events, and drink beer of course!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 02/15/2021 05:31 PM CST
With Duskruin running for the next two weeks the next Beers at the Bluerock meeting will be Thursday March 4th at 10pm EST.

See you then!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/02/2021 10:11 AM CST
Beers at the Bluerock returns this Thursday March 4th at 10pm.

Archivist Huske will be on hand to take everyone to meet Clan Leader Rodverg to discuss upcoming plans for Zul Logoth.

Citizens and visitors are all invited to participate!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/02/2021 06:34 PM CST

>>Archivist Huske will be on hand to take everyone to meet Clan Leader Rodverg to discuss upcoming plans for Zul Logoth.

Oh no! I be sleepin ...

Som'n take good notes ..

Clunk

Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/04/2021 08:00 PM CST

I been workin so hard that I did'n note that our granite slab from the time of the red dust ain't where it used to be.

Has folk been feelin ok? No one got sick? Has they?

Clunk

Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/04/2021 08:19 PM CST
Groghammer be comin' tonight - but not makin it till 10:15ish time.
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/06/2021 07:37 AM CST

All is well.

Slab is back.

Clunk

Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/16/2021 02:04 PM CDT
Stop by the Bluerock Brewery on Niiman (Thursday) the 18th at 10pm EST for a surprise announcement from Archivist Huske!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/18/2021 09:50 PM CDT
I goofed. For some reason I thought I scheduled 9pm. Sorry about that! The announcement will happen tomorrow at the toast.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Hall of clans 03/19/2021 07:22 PM CDT

wow!

just

wow!

Clunk

Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/22/2021 03:13 PM CDT
Now that the tunnels are quiet again, the dwarves are back to their usual business of mining, forging, and drinking ale. Come by the Bluerock this Niiman at 9:30pm EST to talk about the events over the last weekend, the new additions to Zul Logoth, and what you've been up to!

OOC: Beers at the Bluerock this Thursday at 9:30pm!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/25/2021 08:37 PM CDT
Mah patrols dunt end much before half past ten, but I’ll be stop in fer a drank soon as I’m back underground.

Groghammer

OOC: West Coast and my kid’s not usually asleep till 7:30ish.
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/25/2021 09:57 PM CDT
Long day eh. Anyone make it out? Any news from the talks?
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 03/26/2021 09:03 PM CDT

I missed it, fell asleep early.

Clunk

Re: Beers at the Bluerock 05/31/2021 07:34 AM CDT
Populento will be at the Bluerock Brewery, Tap Room at 8am & 9pm EST on Thursday June 10th 2021 to do WPS work for up to 25 full and partial citizens of Zul Logoth. Each citizen can have up to 10 services added to a single item. Prices will be quoted at the time of the service. Please no passing items.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 09/21/2021 11:48 AM CDT
Beers at the Bluerock Thursday Sep 30th at 8pm EST!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 09/24/2021 01:37 PM CDT
Hey all. It was pointed out that my post above said THIS Thursday the 30th. The date was correct but it was not this Thursday. The post has been edited.

On that note the best way to get a hold of me is through my GS4-NETZ@play.net address. I don't do Discord for a few reasons but I do keep up with my emails!

Thanks!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 09/30/2021 10:02 PM CDT
First invasion in zul logoth since koar started shaving and I was drunk. We're going to have to contact the zul logoth tourism board about changing a few signs! It was a adventure filled evening to say the least. Sadly I had to bow out to tuck deh yougins in but it made fer ah good bedtime story. Hopefully someone can fill me in on deh ending.

Thanks fer deh excitement.
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 10/02/2021 02:24 PM CDT

After Barnstell fixed Bergsra up, we took a quick visit to the fracture of the Dragonspine Fane that was mae by Ghezresh folowers, on the offchance that the path to the Isle Bergsra sought was there.

When it wasn't we went to the dock near Frorin's to see if there was any sign of a path there.

Barnstel's work brought back some small bit of speech, but the Nereid was tired, so we all checked here into the Bawdy Bard Inn.

I dunno of nuthin after that, cuzza I went to the Landin, then missed meetin up with the Phoenix folk on RestDay.

Twas a bad week,

Clunk

Re: Beers at the Bluerock 10/03/2021 03:10 PM CDT
Bergsra did indeed make it to the Bawdy Bard Inn. The next day she was rested enough to make the journey to Caligos to complete her mission.

Speaking of Caligos... with EG happening there will not be another Beers at the Bluerock until Nov 4th at 930pm EST.

Have fun at EG! I'm working on more fun stuff for the tunnels in the meantime!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 11/02/2021 09:44 AM CDT
This is a reminder that Beers at the Bluerock resumes this Thursday at 930pm EST.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Beers at the Bluerock 11/04/2021 01:47 PM CDT
The Zul Logoth Mining Supply Company will be offering free services for Citizens of Zul Logoth starting aroundabout 8pm Eastern Dragonspine time just prior to Beers at the Bluerock. Supplies are limited; enchanting, ensorclement, padding/weighting, and possibly loresong permanance and custom weapon forging(delayed service).

Services may be delayed in the case of unforseen events, such as eels and crabs swarming from underground lakes.
The Company reserves the right to select reciepients of services anywhichwaytheysochoose!

~Frorin

Please ensure your citizenship status is viewable in your character profile.
Note: Only bring items you intend to use yourself not your BrotherUncleNeiceSisters gear, YOUR gear.