Ta'Vaalor Tea/Coffee Contest 12/20/2021 09:50 PM CST
Casu has decided to honor the King and House Vaalor with special brews of coffee and tea.

What this means? A contest!!

If you would like to create a new coffee and/or tea for Casu, send the following to my play.net:

subject: Plat/prime, character name, Casu's teas and coffees

name of tea or coffee

container base 15/15/15 plus a long or a show

2 flavor messages everyone will taste

AND

2 flavors only an elf would taste

AND

2 flavors only a Vaalor Elf would taste.

Please think about what can be found around TV.

These have to be the natural flavors of the coffee or tea itself, the blend of the grounds or tea leaves. Sweeteners and flavorings are handled separately. The flavor has to be inherent and not from an additive like cream or sugar.

For example, Agan Memories was a blend of tea sold at Convocation of Coraesine Field in the Erithian area. It had one set of messaging for everyone which was pleasing enough, but for Erithians the tea was really standout.

This is the information for the Agan Memories tea blend:

Flavor: Agan Memories

Taste 1: Sipping the tea releases the delicate taste of white tea and peony. You inhale the steamy aroma as you drink, enhancing the overall effect of the mild, but pleasing, tea.

Taste 2: Faint hints of peony and honey are mixed with the light flavor of the soothing white tea.

Racial taste 1: Full-bodied notes of white and red peony blossoms enhance the crisp blend of white tea and cardamom. Flaeshornberry honey bursts across the tongue and tickles the palate with its distinctive semi-sweet signature released by the water's comforting heat.

Racial taste 2: Cardamom and a note or three of crystallized ginger bolster the rich floral taste of peony blossoms. The white tea leaves add a crisp, clean intercut to the blend, with a finishing touch of flaeshornberry honey to tantalize the tongue.

The deadline is 1/14/2022

Please remember that any winning entry may be modified to meet QC guidelines.

PRIZES

Winners:will have their item placed live in game and can choose one premium contest award.
Please note this is not a premium contest.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Ta'Vaalor
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.
Re: Ta'Vaalor Tea/Coffee Contest 12/20/2021 11:31 PM CST
Any chance the ‘elf only’ racial tastes could be optionally an (‘all non elves’ and ‘elves only’) option? I dont play an elf. I cant see a way that my character/myself would be able to create a tea that includes messaging he could never himself experience.

Thanks
Re: Ta'Vaalor Tea/Coffee Contest 12/21/2021 05:08 AM CST

The only other thing I will note is that this is an older taste as an example. Since we have honey additive now we do not put those things we can add in the description anymore.

AND you should also include Vaalor culture only messaging as well as the elven only!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Ta'Vaalor
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.