Protectors and Hospitallers 03/16/2022 08:22 PM CDT
This past Sunday at the Court Session Baron Malwind made several announcements concerning all those previously awarded the title Protector of Solhaven or Hospitaller of the Order of Venquinor. For the Protectors of Solhaven the Baron wished for this role to be more visible with the prename title of Protector. The new option was bestowed upon the Protectors present at the Court Session, but is also eligible to all who were bestowed the titles originally.

The Baron also announced the formation of the Order of the Swan, and gave all Hospitallers of the Order of Venqunior the oppertunity to join it. In doing so they will have the prename title of Hospitaller and the postname title of Member of the Order of the Swan.

Two notes I wish to make. First, for any Protectors or Hospitallers who were not able to attend Court that I have not had the chance to catch up with already, you can either reach out to me directly via email to arrange for a time to receive your title, or you can put in an Assist to get the process started that way. Second, I know some of those awarded these titles are not currently playing. The offers listed above still apply to them should they return, they simply need to reach out as mentioned.

It is my hope that with the revisions and additions to these titles it can reinvigorate and revitalize them, and give those who felt any baggage with those titles a means to move forward in a positive manner. Additionally that the Order of the Swan will allow more the opportunity in the future, as it is not tied to any one area or role.

Finally I want to thank all those who came out for the Court Session, as having people come together for such events makes them so much more meaningful. I hope that everyone had as enjoyable a time at it as I did holding it. I also want to congratulate all of those who received titles, whether brand new or revamped, as you all have earned them.

-Lydil