The Kegistential Needs 12/29/2021 09:48 PM CST
All those who have sought for a chance to buy some new kegs should look for the blue and gold striped silk pavilion in North Market South in Solhaven. There you can find a large selection of kegs available. The brews are familiar favorites that you may bought at Briarmoon Cove in the past. The pavilion will be there for one week, after which it will depart. But fret, it will return in the future for those who stay thirsty.

-Lydil
Re: The Kegistential Needs 12/29/2021 11:55 PM CST
For any who might be concerned about the kegs, all of them have 25 pours inside of them. This can be determined via the ANALYZE verb. If you use measure it will tell you six. That is not a bug, just a feature of how drinks work. It is also worth noting that kegs can be refilled when empty up to 50 pours. This is a service I have offered through Duvernith back in October and will plan to do so again in the future. Between that service and this shop coming around a few times a year, it is hoped that it will allow for those who enjoy kegs to not have to worry so much about them running out or being without them.

-Lydil
Re: The Kegistential Needs 01/04/2022 02:26 PM CST
Would it be possible to give notice on when you pull the pavilion? I will likely buy some more kegs before it closes but wanted to make back a bit of the silvers I spent on the first round before a second buy in.

If not, I guess I'll survive, but like a 24 hours left post would be really helpful!
Re: The Kegistential Needs 01/06/2022 06:52 PM CST
>Would it be possible to give notice on when you pull the pavilion?

Certainly. I had meant to make a post yesterday saying the pavilion would be going away tonight. But as I did not get a chance to do so, consider this your one day notice. Tomorrow night the pavilion will be going away (for now). But it will return again in the future.

-Lydil