Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/10/2021 10:45 PM CST
The Imperial Courier Office of Solhaven is now open. You can find it on Triton Road, one block east from the school and one block west from Caelyna's Boutique.

You can handle all of your MAIL related options with the building itself. The post clerk Jaeven is also there to help sell you any Supplies you might need, and can answer some Questions you might have.

You will find a selection of parchment, envelopes, stamps, and packages for sale as well for all your mailing needs. Be sure to DESCRIBE each item for some helpful information on each (i.e. DESCRIBE # where the # is the listing via ORDER - DESCRIBE 1 will tell you about the ivory parchment for sale). If you become a valued customer, you will find there are additional items for sale including quills, waxes, and signet rings. There are multiple options for those as well, and DESCRIBE will again help you out. Many of the options in both the front and back room of the shop will have a design that fits the Vornavis/Solhaven region.

I also want to offer thanks to GM Thandiwe, who did some of the original design work on this Post Office many years ago. That design and some of the unique touches she put on it were then expanded upon by myself to create the office itself and the inventory for sale for all your mailing needs. Happy mailing!

-Lydil
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/11/2021 12:45 PM CST
This one is worth getting backroom access to! Love the wares. Can you please add the Solhaven post office to the urchin guide system? Thank you!

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/11/2021 01:33 PM CST
Someone tell us about this amazing back room ALREADY then!!

--
ESP TUNE TOWNCRIER or ;tune towncrier
Web: http://gstowncrier.com/
Daily Email: gstowncrier.com/subscribe/

gstowncrier.com/where-to-find-the-towncrier/

Send in news: https://bit.ly/2ISsz2l

P.S. Help Wanted, Inquire Within
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/11/2021 06:11 PM CST
<Someone tell us about this amazing back room ALREADY then!! - Luxelle

Backroom Shipping Aide catalogue

13. a fenvaok feather quill
14. a long pelican feather quill
15. a white swan feather quill
16. a daggerbeak feather quill
17. a cylinder of white wax
18. a cylinder of green wax
19. a cylinder of blue wax
20. a cylinder of gold wax
21. a cylinder of crimson wax
22. a cylinder of purple wax
23. a cylinder of black wax
24. a cylinder of green and white wax
25. a cylinder of blue and gold wax
26. some gold and crimson wax
27. a simple metal signet ring
28. a white steel signet ring
29. a golden imflass signet ring
30. a burnished invar signet ring
31. a dark ora signet ring

~EC
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/11/2021 10:26 PM CST
I'm so excited for the post office! I actually got to pick up my packages at home tonight. Thank you!

I noticed a bug when trying to send something... The clerk told me I had too many outstanding packages to send something (see below). However, I had nothing outstanding. I went to Mist Harbor and was able to send it immediately.

>mail send xxxxxxxxxxxx
That may not be wise. I hear demons get angry quickly, but more importantly their masters get angry even quicker.
You have too many outstanding parcels. Please check MAIL STATUS and request that your recipients retrieve their parcels.
>mail stat
That may not be wise. I hear demons get angry quickly, but more importantly their masters get angry even quicker.
You head over to the post clerk Jaeven and ask if he knows the status of parcels that you have sent recently. Jaeven thinks for a moment and says, "I don't think you have any outstanding sent parcels."

Missoni
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/13/2021 02:03 AM CST
Happy to have the post office, thank you! Having mail has been great.

An Illoke jarl yells, "I shall grind Yukito into dust for you my lord Illoke!"
An Illoke jarl sinks into the ground and flows east.
You think to yourself, "Rude."
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/13/2021 05:31 AM CST
>Can you please add the Solhaven post office to the urchin guide system? Thank you!

I will look into getting this added!

>I noticed a bug when trying to send something... The clerk told me I had too many outstanding packages to send something (see below). However, I had nothing outstanding. I went to Mist Harbor and was able to send it immediately.

Did you by any chance bug this at the time? And are you still having this issue? If you are, then please do bug it (as it may be something that also needs to be tweaked with the Mail system itself), but I will also take look at the post office.

Glad that everyone has enjoyed the offerings so far, especially the items in the back room. If anything else is amiss or if there are any other questions about it, please let me know.

-Lydil
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/13/2021 11:34 AM CST
The Solhaven Post Office is now in the Urchin system. Enjoy your quick shortcut to get your mail.

-Lydil
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/13/2021 06:47 PM CST
>The Solhaven Post Office is now in the Urchin system. Enjoy your quick shortcut to get your mail.

Thank you so much!

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/14/2021 10:55 PM CST
>I noticed a bug when trying to send something... The clerk told me I had too many outstanding packages to send something (see below). However, I had nothing outstanding. I went to Mist Harbor and was able to send it immediately.

>Did you by any chance bug this at the time? And are you still having this issue? If you are, then please do bug it (as it may be something that also needs to be tweaked with the Mail system itself), but I will also take look at the post office.

I didn't remember to bug it at the time, and when I tried again tonight it was fine. Thanks for fixing it. :) I'll remember to bug it if it happens again.

Missoni
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/15/2021 08:51 AM CST
Hooray! Thank you very much for opening the post office!

>I didn't remember to bug it at the time, and when I tried again tonight it was fine. Thanks for fixing it. :) I'll remember to bug it if it happens again.--Missoni

You logging out of the game and then back in again probably resolved your mail issue.

- EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Solhaven Post Office Opens! 12/22/2021 01:57 PM CST

>Did you by any chance bug this at the time? And are you still having this issue? If you are, then please do bug it (as it may be something that also needs to be tweaked with the Mail system itself), but I will also take look at the post office.

Just FYI, I bugged this yesterday, because it seems to be happening every time I try to send mail from Solhaven. Of course I typoed when submitting the bug and put in an extra semi-colon, so it looks like the bug report has no subject (mystery!), but hopefully it'll still get to the right place!

Missoni