Brave the Unknown 07/14/2022 12:07 AM CDT
The elf mulled over what he had idly heard, "..she may be wanting to explore the world.."

Thoughts of Tephra flashed through his mind as he considered his actions, if this was the right thing to do.

He shook his head and read over what he had written, nodding and putting it inside the bag with the rest of the contents, before tightening the drawstring and tying it closed.

In the daisy-patterned bag you see a page of flora-embossed vellum, a tiny carved fel otter totem, a bright red firewheel flower and a brass and gold sphere (10 of them).

In the Common language, it reads:

Uhlen,

I have heard murmurs that you might desire to leave Four Winds Isle to explore the world.

I think, whether now or a month or years from now, this is a good decision. When you don't see the world it tends to come to you instead, and being knowledgeable about it will only benefit the Iyo in the long run.

The spheres in this bag are used with Chronomages to transport you to many of the other towns on Elanith.

The totem is what we all use to get to and from Mist Harbor. It is currently set to the center of town in Wehnimer's Landing. A safe place for you to arrive, though be prepared for it to potentially be a noisy place. Huddle next to the giant tree there until you're ready. The totem can also be used to return to Mist Harbor at any time. Home will always be nearby.

If you desire to see the world.. take the first step. You're not alone.

Sincerely,

Arianiss Winterfox

PS - To resolve the trade.. share a story with me, one day, of your experiences in each town.

What follows is a brief expectation of each town...

Wehnimer's Landing - A wide mix of races and personalities create a place where there is always something happening. If you see only one place, this is the place.

Icemule Trace - The frozen north. Bring warm clothing! This is a town founded by halflings, but many other races call it home as well.

Solhaven - This is a sea based town and is part of the human empire. I hear the fishcakes are really good.

River's Rest - This is a town of smugglers wanting to avoid the gaze of the authorities. It's a safe place though, and they have a town rabbit to pet and follow around. If anyone asks if you want to visit the flinger.. say no and give them a good stare.

Kharam Dzu (also known as Teras Isle) - This is an island with an active volcano on it. Don't go outside town as it's not safe! It's a town of kindred (giantkin) and dwarves. If you feel mischevious, ring the gong once or twice (and then hide).

Kraken's Fall - Be careful here. This is a town of pirates. Keep the hood of your cloak pulled up and growl at anyone giving you a hard time. It's surrounded by water. Maybe you might think of Four Winds Isle?

Zul Logoth - A town of dwarves inside a mountain. An ale and some gems will get you far in here.

Cysaegir - This is the home of the aelotoi. They're the ones with wings on their back. They're from another world entirely! There's a tree here that you can write your name on.

Ta'Vaalor - This is a military town of elves. Don't cause trouble and everything will be okay. If anything happens, tell them to find Aureliano and that Arianiss sent you. Their public military exercises are a sight to behold!

Ta'Illistim - This is an elven town of scholars primarily. They have some museums and some libraries. You could spend weeks in town and not see everything. I definitely recommend seeing this place!