What Dreams May Come - Schedule & 'Nightmares' 03/14/2022 07:41 AM CDT
With regards to the schedule of the storyline, we will be on hiatus during the running of Rings of Lumnis. This means no QST for April 17th or 24th, and things will resume on May 1st. There will also be no pop-up RP from me during the RoL run.

With regards to the 'nightmares' being experienced by people who spend some time on the Isle, this is intended as a writing prompt of sorts. People who sleep on the Isle for more than a night or two are, canonically, having horrific nightmares. You are all invited to craft your own nightmares and have them be part of what's going on.

Q&A about this aspect of things:
1) Do you have to have your characters have nightmares?
Of course not. This is entirely optional, and your character could have a zillion reasons why they're immune to the effects.

2) Do you have to write a vignette about your nightmare?
Of course not. It could be deeply personal, and just something that's affecting how your character acts/reacts in their day to day RP. "Sorry, I haven't been sleeping well lately," or something.

3) Why would I want to do this?
This is meant to be fun, and immersive. It's a way to let you RP your character under a different set of circumstances than usual. How would your character react if they were experiencing their most terrible nightmare, night after night? This is a chance for you to tell that story for your own character.

And to be clear, if none of the above interests you in the slightest, feel free not to participate! It's not mandatory, required, or anything like that. Just a chance for those who are interested to dive a little deeper into the story.

If you ARE interested, and would like to do a vignette, or discuss your nightmares in-game at the player-run meetups (or anywhere else), then by all means do so! I'd love to read/hear about them.

~ASGM Quilic
Four Winds Isle/Mist Harbor Storyteller
Re: What Dreams May Come - Schedule & 'Nightmares' 03/14/2022 08:46 AM CDT
Sounds like that wimp Jaston needs to hand his shrine over to Ronan.
Re: What Dreams May Come - Schedule & 'Nightmares' 03/14/2022 09:56 AM CDT

I've dipped a toe into this story and I must say, it surprises me how reluctant people seem to be to consider game lore
in possible causes. We have Arkati dedicated to the dreamworld yet it seems they are completely dismissed. I would venture
these shadow people are Priest of Sheru, if we are looking at the game lore that is.

Just my 2 cents! :)
Re: What Dreams May Come - Schedule & 'Nightmares' 03/14/2022 01:12 PM CDT
Finding and speaking with clerics of Ronan has been mentioned a few times, and I believe has happened once, at least. I sadly can't remember the outcome, though.

There are also a couple of us actively researching the possibility of Sheru being involved somehow. We're still gathering information and investigating IC, so we haven't mentioned it to the group quite yet.

It is definitely still being considered, and will be brought up again soon! :)