Northern Watch, Reanimated 12/19/2015 04:02 PM CST
Greetings Folks,

I am extremely honored and pleased to share that the Northern Watch has been reanimated. As of December 18, 2015 by the old calendar, Baron Gyfford granted Ternith the responsibility of Commanding the Northern Watch. The Northern Watch was comprised of The Royal Vangaurd and The Royal Medical Corps. Both groups were brought together by my dear friend (Mad) Madigan. The focus of this group is to be an elite defensive brigade, service our Grace, Baron Gyfford, and the citizens of Therengia. We will continue the course that Madigan set in motion and strive to achieve effective results as a self sustaining mobile brigade.

Our training efforts will be focused on developing a strong intel unit, battlefield triage unit, as well as multiple hostile response and containment squads. This is our passion and motivation as well as what we as a brigade will strive to offer His Grace and the Therengian Citizens.

We are actively seeking those that call Therengia home and or have a passion to server and protect the Baron and the citizens. This brigade is not for everyone, but for those that share in this passion and are willing to be part of a tight knit group, train hard, and challenge not only yourself but others...the Northern Watch might be what you've been seeking.

Lastly, we have need for those that naturally have talent to develop and lead events. This will be a select team of qualified folks. We will be looking for events that aid in building up the provincial community as well as private events geared specifically for our brigade.

You may seek more details on the events team or other positions by sending a thought directly to Ternith. Necromancers and those that speak ill of Baron Gyfford and or Therengia need not apply.

In humble service of His Grace, Baron Gyfford.

Ternith Sjomah,

Commander of The Northern Watch
Re: Northern Watch, Reanimated 12/19/2015 04:14 PM CST
First, I'll say congrats. Any events are good events.

Second I'll say good luck. It's hard to manage things like this.

Third I'll say, please for the love of Pete use rings for reports.

Keep it fun and not elitist, and give people a reason to like Theren more.

Grats again.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Northern Watch, Reanimated 12/19/2015 05:27 PM CST
<<please for the love of Pete use rings for reports.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Northern Watch, Reanimated 12/19/2015 09:17 PM CST

Congrats guys and good luck building a great unit!

The feeble old swamp shaman