LSU Meeting, 5/17 05/18/2017 01:55 AM CDT
Highlights:
-Discussed possible Mus'pari located meetings. There was much rejoicing.
-Potential 'drop off' point for people in need of Locksmithing services discussed.
-Discussed channel for locksmith union thoughts
-Musapari rep is out in the islands ready to pop boxes! Send your thoughts if you require locksmithing services in the isle. (Akudyn)

[22:14] Akudyn says, "I live to disappoint."
[22:14] Sok asks, "So I heard sumfin about a meetin?"
[22:14] Sok asks, "Here? there? everywhere?"
[22:14] Akudyn asks, "Someone may take over?"
[22:15] Tallen says, "I'll be leading the meeting tonight as Nideaya might not be able to make it."
[22:15] Tallen says, "I'll let her know if any issues that come up and they'll be taken care of for next meeting."
[22:15] Sok says, "Tell her I actually showed up fer one. Will shock her toes off."
[22:15] Tallen says, "Once we're done with union business, we'll head over to our neighborhood for a block party."
[22:15] Tallen says, "Will do."
[22:16] Sok asks, "Any more need done Hnot?"
[22:16] new rank: supernatural debilitation
[22:17] Tallen says, "All right, hello everyone! My name is Tallen and I am the event coordinator for the union. To start off the Union meeting, I'd like to start by asking if any members present had any questions, issues or comments they'd like me to pass on to Nideaya."
[22:17] Tallen says, "Just raise your hand if you do and we'll go one at a time, please."
[22:17] Sok says, "Yeah I do. Meetings in Muspar'i would be really convienent fer me."
[22:17] Tallen asks, "I'll pass that on. Aedineus?"
[22:18] You say, "Someone asked me if we had a drop off point for containers filled with boxes that needed picking. Thought it might be something we could explore."
[22:18] Tallen says, "I'll let her know, having a drop off point or person would be a good idea."
[22:19] You say, "Had a whole bag full of hierophant boxes or somesuch."
[22:20] Tallen asks, "Anyone else have anything they'd like me to pass on to Nideaya?"
[22:20] Crobin says, "SHe knows what I think about already."
[22:20] Sok says, "Yes I do."
[22:20] Crobin says, "Hey now."
[22:20] Sok says, "One serious thing."
[22:20] Tallen says to Sok, "All right, go ahead."
[22:21] Sok says, "I need to know if shes working on plans for the "Thing". She will know what Im asking about."
[22:21] Tallen says, "All right, I'll ask let her know you asked about the "Thing"."
[22:21] Sok says, "I appreceate it."
[22:21] new rank: overall defensive maneuvering
[22:22] Tallen says to Sok, "Any time."
[22:22] Yavash rises.
[22:22] Alesea asks, "Sorry I'm late folks. Did I miss the meeting?"
[22:23] Tallen says to Alesea, "Hello, so far I have only asked if anyone has any messages for Nideaya. I am leading the meeting as she might not be able to make it."
[22:23] You say, "Just the sexy parts."
[22:24] Tallen asks, "If anyone thinks of anything else they'd like me to tell Nideaya, just let me know. Now, anyone here looking to join or learn more about the Union?"
[22:24] Caraamon loudly says, "I'm jus here ta heckle."
[22:24] Ripa lightly says, "I am."
[22:24] Akudyn says, "Actually I have a question."
[22:24] Byd dryly says, "I'm just here to litter."
[22:24] Byd dryly says, "I hate opening boxes for people."
[22:24] Tallen says to Ripa, "I'll make sure to let Nideaya know about you."
[22:24] Tallen asks Akudyn, "What's your question?"
[22:25] Alesea says, "I have a question or suggestion, whichever way you want to take it as well..."
[22:25] Akudyn says, "Does anyone perhaps know which is the most populous Isle? As their Rep, I went out to Ratha and found it deserted."
[22:25] Crobin says, "Seems most other ares are pretty empty it seems."
[22:25] Akudyn says, "Okay."
[22:26] Tallen says, "You know, I have no idea. The times I've gone to Ratha it's been empty as well."
[22:26] Crobin says, "Crossing is the place to be it seems."
[22:26] Sok says, "Last few times I was there, was kinda busy."
[22:26] Alesea says, "I've only ever visited Ratha, and while it was less populous than the mainland, it wasn't too deserted. But that was long ago."
[22:26] You ask, "I'd probably just put a thought out whenever you were out there that you were representing the union. I'm sure whoever was out there that needed your services would speak up?"
[22:27] Akudyn says, "I did send a thought, I got an echo in my mind."
[22:28] Akudyn says, "Alright, I guess that's it for my question then."
[22:28] Tallen asks Akudyn, "I'll let Nideaya know about the issues finding work on the islands. Was there anything else you wanted to add?"
[22:29] Tallen asks, "All right, do we have any other questions or anyone else who is looking to join the Union?"
[22:29] Alesea asks, "The one thing I was wondering was, if we had our own thoughts channel?"
[22:29] Alesea asks, "I'd heard some groups had their own channel? Have we created one for the Union?"
[22:29] Akudyn says, "We are Unofficial."
[22:29] Akudyn says, "So, we miss out on certain things."
[22:30] Alesea asks, "We can't create one?"
[22:30] Crobin says, "How do we make ourselves offical."
[22:30] Caraamon loudly says, "Bribe someone."
[22:31] Tallen says to Alesea, "I believe Nideaya has been working on ways for us to keep in contact with each other. I'll gather up all the info for you."
[22:33] Caraamon loudly says, "People."
[22:33] Byd dryly says, "Ooh."
[22:33] Byd dryly says, "I like vengence violence."
[22:34] Sok says, "Vengence is a dish best served cold. Ive got a target...not cold enough yet though."
[22:34] You hear a dry voice say, "I'm waving goodbye."
[22:34] Tallen says, "All right, if there are no more questions, for those who want to join us for our block party, please stand up and join me."
[22:34] You hear a dry voice say, "Have to take my word on it I suppose."
[22:35] Sok says, "Im goin simply because its been a coons age since I last did a meetin. wanna see how things go."
[22:36] Alesea exclaims, "I'm gonna head back up to Lang, go kill some more fens. Have fun folks!"
[22:36] Ripa lightly says, "I'll back to dancing den,just wanted to see everyone and hope I get voted in."
[22:36] Ripa lightly says, "Stay crazy."
[22:36] Tallen says to Akudyn, "Coming."
[22:36] Tallen asks, "?"
[22:37] Akudyn says, "No, I'm calling it."
[22:37] Tallen says, "I think this might be it though."
[22:37] Crobin says, "Thats to bad."
[22:38] Tallen exclaims, "Ah well, more beer for us!"
Re: LSU Meeting, 5/17 05/24/2017 10:20 PM CDT

Thank you for posting!
#XINGLIFE
#LSUSCROLLSNSTUFF