LSU Meeting: February 02/16/2017 10:40 PM CST
2.15. 17 LSU Meeting Overview:

Shared: Additional information and websites
Projections: Union Crafters and Pet box bags (?)

Events: mentioned, more info to follow

Meeting Log:

Nideaya exclaims, "Welcome everyone to the Locksmith Union meeting!"
Gybrush quietly asks, "What, did someone decide to host an intervention at my pond?"
Gybrush quietly says, "Are we finally telling nideaya that... oh, locksmith meeting."
Nideaya says, "Stinker."
Nideaya says, "This meeting is going to be an overveiw of what we currently have in the works."
Nideaya says, "Currently, this last month we had the ability thank to one of our very special members, whom was gracious enough to cut keys for seven new members to the Union."
Gybrush quietly says, "Heya anj."
Nideaya says, "We beyond pleased to welcome them and are excited to have more box assassins in our communities."
Gybrush quietly says, "Dont ask, yeah, i just carry that kinda stuff on me."
Nideaya says, "Also, I have word out to a higher power about the transition in leadership. Once I hear more information, I will have details for events to come with the help of Tallen and Union feedback."
Nideaya says, "At one of these events we are planning on have a much more welcoming and fun gathering for our new members. So, think of some fun to do and times that would be good. This about locations, we were thinking Raven's Court."
Nideaya says, "Once I can do more for the union, we will welcome our pending treasurer, our additional new members, and our pending representives. We have two locations open, lang and shard."
Nideaya says, "If you are interested in offering crafting skills or items they would like others to know you make and or offer, please Let me know."
Nideaya says, "I also have somethings to share if'd you like to join up."
Nideaya says, "Join please?"
Nideaya says, "Join up?"
Gybrush quietly says, "Im a leader, not a follower."
Gybrush whispers to your group, "waddap"
Nideaya says, "Alright, everyone in, who wants in?"
Nideaya says, "I think so?"
Gybrush quietly says, "I'll take 'things a wench says for three hundred."

Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "I have a few links to share with everyone and a invite"

Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "The first link is to your forums and wiki, just to make everyone aware"

Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "https://elanthipedia.play.net/Locksmith_Union"
Nideaya whispers, "That's our wiki, has the details, roster etc."

Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "This is our forums, I do check these.  But they are for everyone's use. http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Unofficial%20Player%20Guilds,%20Clans%20and%20Families/Locksmith%20Union/view"

Aedineus whispers to your group, "Ugh play.net forums"

Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "I know they make me cry a little too. But it is the way of the world"
Gybrush whispers to your group, "could be worse, could be the smelly cat forum. do they even still have that? man, its been ages"

Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "We also have a website started, http://saddlupbaby.wixsite.com/lsu4life"

Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "The name of this will change to something more official in the near future."

Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "we don't have fb, but it can be done. "
Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "I mean if people will use it."

Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Juulman, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "I am okay with doing a fb and a twitter - you all will use them. "

Crobin whispers to your group, "I will do FB but not tweeter"
Nideaya whispers to Giulietta, Sulic, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "that will work"
Nideaya whispers to Juulman, Giulietta, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "I also have a AIM group chat for the Locksmith Union, please, feel free to IM me or one of the admins, which includes Gybrush, to be added. "
Nideaya whispers to Juulman, Giulietta, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "It's stayed pretty positive so far and it kinda funny. "

Nideaya whispers to Gnarle, Juulman, Giulietta, Arandrowse, Tarlof, Gybrush, Melv, Crobin, Ephic, Skulduggery, Sneak, Aedineus, and Akudyn, "any questions? "

Nideaya asks, "Concerns?"

Aedineus asks, "Yes. You mentioned appointing reresentitives and a treasurer?"
Nideaya asks, "Yes, I am in limbo at the moment, but I have a pending treasurer applicant and two more positions open."
Crobin says, "We can apply for postions."
Aedineus says, "I'm wondering what it is these people do, and who they are, if they've been chosen."
Nideaya asks, "AlSO I have the archivist position."
Aedineus says, "Oh."
Aedineus says, "OH."
Crobin asks, "And what will there job be?"
Nideaya asks, "These people are given the oppurtunity to help others with boxes in the other areas, they are also officers so to speak, and cut keys, and can be asked to do a meeting here and there."
Crobin asks, "Where do people apply for positions at?"
Nideaya asks, "Please let me know if you are interested."
Crobin says, "I dont want one position, I want all Positions."
Gybrush quietly says, "Just keep in mind, the position of poster boy is filled already."
Akudyn says, "Simple, get asked by the Leader everytime you run into them."
Nideaya asks, "I am happy to have people aboard and active."
Nideaya asks, "You really should be."
Gnarle whispers, "How would one apply just for general member? at the end?"
Aedineus says, "I'd be more then willing to participate, but I'm not quite sure in what capacity I can."
Aedineus says, "As it were, locksmithing isn't exactly my forte, compared to some of you."
Aedineus says, "It's why I have fleas. Had... fleas."
Gybrush quietly says, "Right? just imagine me posing all sexy like, scantily clad and oiled up, with a box in one hand and seductively twirling a lockpick in the other on a poster with the words "The locksmiths union wants YOU."

Aedineus says, "Well, there's only six people or so here, so your postering days are at a decline my friend."

Aedineus says, "Scales are out this season."
Melv says, "I may look old but i'm stilla young one at least skill wise to most people here i am sure. Just kind of want to be a part of something."
Nideaya asks, "Any more questions?"
Gybrush quietly says, "Pfft, they're soft as a babies behind after molting season."
Nideaya asks, "Can I help with anything?"
Nideaya says, "I also have access to a boat, if anyone has a need."
Aedineus says, "I suppose I've voiced my conserns, no more waggin' from my chin."
Gybrush quietly says, "Boat, bah. the islands are terrible. not enough places to liberate, everywhere is city and lawful."
Nideaya exclaims, "Next meeting, I am hoping to add the rest of the new members, please keep that in mind. And lets get ready to do some events!"
Melv says, "Last time i was there they were so.. empty."
Nideaya says, "They can be."
Nideaya says, "But ...the lust for boxes is deep."
Akudyn says, "Very much so."
Nideaya says, "Well, that is all I have."
Gybrush quietly says, "Oh yeah."
Crobin asks, "SO what kind of boxes are we offering and such?"
Nideaya asks, "Offering?"
Crobin says, "Sorry."
Nideaya asks, "Like pet boxes?"

Crobin says, "Yeah, do we offer out boxes, or just pick them for people."

Nideaya says, "You can if you would like or have a member do that for you."

Crobin says, "Well I was just wondering what all do we do as a Union...I guess I never really asked that."
Gybrush quietly says, "We pop boxes for people."
Gybrush quietly says, "And have events once in a while."
Aedineus says, "We are here for the ethical use of Locksmithing skills, of course."
Nideaya says, "Yes, and I am hoping to get us spread into crafting."
Crobin says, "Guess I never really see people asking for boxes to be popped that much."
Nideaya exclaims, "So we will have UNION CRAFTERS!"
Gybrush quietly says, "Yeah, not a lot of people needing locksmithing services these days."
Gybrush quietly says, "Used to be a lot more in demand."
Gnarle says, "People are always asking for those pet ones though."
Nideaya says, "People still ask, the loot is some of these boxes, is CRAZY."
Gybrush quietly says, "Yeah but pet boxes are so last summer."
Gnarle says, "Would be good income for the Union events."
Crobin says, "Well I mean everyone can pick them, so I mean no one is asking for that...a few ask for pets which is nice but."
Akudyn says, "Either they can purchase them from you, or they can bring you the box type they want to make a pet."
Aedineus says, "It's not just about opening boxes I suppose. It's about the community that can be formed around a repetitive task that requires you to sit on your ass and stare at something for hours on end."
Giulietta says, "I get a good amount of disarm requests."
Gybrush quietly says, "Pro tip, by the way."
Nideaya says, "If people want to make the havers, and throw the pets in the havers, I'll help."
Gybrush quietly says, "Best kind of pet box."
Gybrush quietly says, "Is the naptha soaker trap."
Gybrush quietly says, "You spring it once so it sprays you."
Aedineus says, "And perhaps possibly doing something constructive with the collective of ass-sitting folks staring at boxes."
Gybrush quietly says, "Then let it dry off and never disarm it."
Gybrush quietly says, "Just pick blind."
Melv says, "ANyone have a couple of pet boxes they would pas off heh."
Gybrush quietly says, "Cus its alreadys prayed it'll just spark."
Gybrush quietly says, "Makes it super hard to pick, so it lasts longer. and it never goes boom."
Akudyn says, "Yes, I can sell one or two for a discounted price if you want."
Akudyn says, "Resuscitant."
Gnarle says, "Talk about a sales point."
Akudyn says, "I come prepared."
Nideaya asks, "Any other thoughts?"
Gybrush quietly says, "So for pet boxes, best would be like, resuscitant naptha soaker that's sprayed out already, yeah."
Akudyn says, "Or, just disarm them, and give them 2-3 traps per pet."
Gnarle says, "I bet you could charge a large premium too."
You hear the flat voice of Sulic ask, "What do ya gotta hunt fer that?"
Gybrush quietly says, "Resuscitants, obviously."
Nideaya says, "The birth of the pet box system is occuring in the Union, clearly."
You hear the flat voice of Sulic say, "Ah."
Akudyn says, "I'm thinking of 8 plat for triple locked Resuscitant."
Gybrush quietly says, "They're up n orth, in the abbey."
You hear the flat voice of Sulic say, "Never met a' Resuscitant."
Gybrush quietly says, "They teach to what, 900? somethin like that, 650 to 900 range."
Akudyn says, "I had some Cabalist that I sold for 10, but I realize that was too low, and should sell for a bit higher."
Gybrush quietly says, "Somethin like that."
Gybrush quietly says, "They're easier to kill than they are to dance with."

You hear the flat voice of Sulic say, "Think it'll be a bit 'fore I can step to 'em..."
Crobin says, "Hmm bad trap."
Gybrush quietly says, "Kinda like nideaya."

Nideaya says, "Please Pigeon me with questions of if you need more information."
Gybrush quietly asks, "What, no scowlful glance?"
Gybrush quietly says, "Oh there it is."
Nideaya says, "Oh it was coming."
Gybrush quietly says, "Thats what she said."
Giulietta says, "Id pay like 8 plat each for Intercessor boxes."
Akudyn says, "We may want to come up with suggested pricing for pet boxes."
You say, "That's what he wished she's say."
Juulman asks, "Serious?"
Juulman asks, "8 plat?"
Aedineus says, "Pet boxes... suppose we could draw little eyes and smiley faces on them and upsell them a few plat."
Giulietta says, "At 5, i would keep an open order."
Nideaya asks, "Alright, anyone else?"
Aedineus says, "Maybe give them a soft tuft of fur for people to pet on."
Juulman asks, "Is there a limit?"
Juulman asks, "8 plat per box?"
Giulietta says, "I pay a couple plat each on Xala boxes."
Giulietta asks, "And do like 250 a week?"
Akudyn says, "Triple locks, disarmed."
Giulietta says, "No specification on how many locks."
Giulietta says, "But i consider that a good deal."
Nideaya says, "I mean if we want to fill people and try it."
Giulietta says, "Its probably about break even."
Akudyn says, "I'm starting off at 8, I might lower it, but not below 5 per."
Akudyn says, "Again, new market, still testing."
Juulman asks, "Say what about cabilist?"
Gnarle says, "I do know people are willing to pay 5 plat per on the sky giant boxes even."
Akudyn says, "I sold some cabalist, no set lock amount, at 10 plat.  Sold out in a few minutes."
Giulietta says, "The market is there."
Akudyn says, "Need to figure out a floating price point for those."
Juulman asks, "10 plat per?"
Juulman exclaims, "Ill get em all day long!"
Giulietta says, "Its gotta be based on contents."
Akudyn says, "But I can't reliably hunt those, and honestly, next set I get I'm keeping for myself."
Gybrush quietly says, "Im too lazy to farm pet boxes, but, best ones for pets are like i said, drained naptha soaker ones. still trapped, just drained, so all they do is spark and not blow as you fail to pick through the trap."
Gnarle says, "5-10 plat sounds good for the range your talkin."
Giulietta says, "Xala boxes is what I buy."
Giulietta says, "They average about 2 plat each probably."
Giulietta says, "I get a steal at 2 plat each for them."
Akudyn says, "They're hard to get, few people can open them, and sorting for the lock amount in the future eats up my time."
Giulietta says, "But id pay 4-5."
Giulietta says, "Easy."
Gnarle says, "Need a warrior mage that's bored with some fire rain."
Giulietta says, "Thats also assuming a trader selling the gems and such."
Crobin says, "Hmm all these things, and I cant hunt any of them."
Aedineus says, "My thoughts exactly."
Giulietta says, "Theres a lower market too thoughh."
Giulietta says, "Orcs actually have the richest boxes that i know of."
Giulietta asks, "Starting in the 150 skill range?"
Akudyn says, "And juulman, if you can hunt Cabalist, let's talk supply and payments."
Nideaya says, "Anyone who feels the need to go, please feel free. I do not have anything else to share at this time, so we can still talk but bring the meeting to a close."

Also here: Ruea, Gnarle, Legionnaire Sulic who is sleeping, Lawless Juulman who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Black Widow Giulietta who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Ranger Arandrowse who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Florist Tarlof who has a stony visage, Criminal Mastermind Gybrush who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Gypsy Melv who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Crobin who is sitting, Regulator Ephic who is shrouded in ghostly flames, Recusant Skulduggery who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Supplier Sneak who is surrounded by a shimmering shield, Sir Aedineus who is surrounded by a shimmering shield and Lord of the Sands Akudyn who is surrounded by a shimmering shield.

Nideaya

#XINGLIFE
#LSUSCROLLSNSTUFF