LSU Meeting: October 10.19.2016 10/20/2016 11:55 AM CDT
Locksmith Union Meeting:
Meeting overview:  
Place: Crossing Pond
Attended: Nebby, Sneak, Tallen, Linu, Derenth, Nadler, Kajali, Tathalus, Twinstar
Overview:
    Introduced Our New Event Coordinator: Tallen
    Welcomed him into the Union
Then attended the Mentor History of Hallow’s Eve
    Arandrowse concluded the Meeting after the event

Dialogue:
"Thank you for coming."
"Greetings and Welcome all those who have made the effort to attend the Meeting of the LockSmith Union."
"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Nideaya Barazza Archivist of the Locksmith Union."
"I would like to go cover some ground swiftly before we head over to the mentor history of Hallow Eves event."
"After it is over, Arandrowse will conclude the meeting."
"I am just the messenger. If you other places to be or other order obligations, I understand. There is a lot of fun and neat things happening this evening."
"We have exciting news - Trader Tallen has accepted the role of Event Coordinator, so please welcome him into the Union as a new member and into his role."
"He also has a proven track record with consistency and great positive deposition."
"Until we find a Treasurer, the role has been absorbed by Arandrowse, until we are able to find someone interested and sustain them with a vote."
"I would like everyone while we attend tonight's event to think about requirements for new members. I spoke with Arandrowse yesterday, and I would like to suggest that the requirements for new members be similar to the old standards of 150 in lockpicking, affirming and swearing into the Union, and a three vote minimum with a aye or nay from affirmed members. Please think on this and if you feel this is fair, communicate that to me."
"Of course we will also have the minionship, for those that do not meet the requirements at this time. And they are invited to attend all meetings and events, we want them or you to be a part of us, and have a great experience popping boxes."
"Any questions at this time? And please join Tallen to head to the Temple for the Mentor History of Hallow Eve."
"And thank you for time."

Concluding Dialogue:
Arandrowse says, "I know a bit of you have been active for a while with attending the Hollow Eve History discourse and discussion."
Arandrowse says, "I hope that was well received and informative."
Arandrowse says, "Thank you for coming to that those who did."
Arandrowse says, "Recently I have taken on the role of acting Treasurer of the Locksmith Union, hopefully we'll have a full time fully fledged Treasurer shortly.  Maybe we'll have some real money this officer will be dealing with too..."
Arandrowse exclaims, "However the REAL news is!"
Arandrowse exclaims, "We have an Event Coordinator!"
Arandrowse exclaims, "Tallen has newly become not only a member of the Locksmith Union, but our hopefully VERY active Event Coordinator!"
Arandrowse says, "Harvey is still our Mascot and domesticated pet gelapod."
Arandrowse asks, "Questions?"
Arandrowse says, "What's upcoming we will be starting to get new members within the Locksmith Union."
Arandrowse says, "Members will have a VERY important part within this."
Arandrowse says, "You will be able to vote for or against nominated individuals with regard to them becoming members or not."
Arandrowse says, "You have to become better then a Dilettante in Locksmithing to be a member, as well as adhere to our standards."
Arandrowse asks, "That clear?"
Twinstar says, "I think so."
Arandrowse asks, "Any of you officers have any announcements?"
You say, "Address most of it earlier."
Arandrowse exclaims, "This meeting is finished!"
Arandrowse exclaims, "Thanks again for being part of the events of tonight!"
Arandrowse says, "Err well through the night into this morning."
Derenth exclaims, "Thank you for the updates!"

-Thank you!

Nideaya
Scrolls and Stuff

#XINGLIFE