LSU Meeting: August 09/26/2016 04:33 PM CDT
LOCKSMITH UNION: READER'S DIGEST

AUGUST MEETING: 8.10.16
held at the pond impromtu via gweth
In attendence:
Gybrush, Nideaya, Arandrowse, Heartsfyre, Xionara, Regalorn, Eldrich, Leustyin, Tallen

Current Agenda:
Looking for a Treasurer and an Event coordinatoor

Membership standard overview:
Arandrowse says, "There will be a point that if you aren't affirmed and you are suggesting you are a Locksmith Union member, I will be eventually made aware of such and remove the individual from the Union."
Arandrowse says, "Members of the Union will be held to standards."
Arandrowse says, "They need to be strong members of society."
Arandrowse says, "That is good at communications, especially in regard to responsive."
Arandrowse says, "While we aren't the type to enter into conflict easily, I expect anyone in the Union who is doing anything to take their lumps, and not bring it back to the Union."
Arandrowse says, "The Locksmith Union is made up of members who can do services of a Locksmith."
Arandrowse says, "You should be considered an Aficionado of the Locksmithing services."
Arandrowse says, "After that time, we will -begin- the process of accepting new members."
Arandrowse says, "For the time being, that is for the next 20 or so andaen, we will not be accepting new members."
Addition of a Minionship started:
This is designed to included people whom are interested in the union, and just need to meet the goals of joining.
They are encouraged to stay involved, attend meetings, and have fun.

There was also talk of a specific type of expanding of the union to include different crafts.

Lockpick prices:
Gybrush "4 gold master, what a plat on grand? or two plat? i dunno. i usually sell em for 4 gold master 1 plat grand, a ring of masters for 8 plat a ring of grands for 25 plat."

Continuing to watch gweth pricing in order to maintain fairness and value.

Nideaya

#XINGLIFE
#LSUSCROLLSNSTUFF