Union Meeting Tonight! 11/08/2010 02:07 PM CST
Just a reminder there will be an OFFICIAL Meeting of the Locksmith Union tonight, November 8th, @ 8pm EST in the The Crossing Amphitheater (DIR AMPH) while in crossing for directions).

If there are any GM's peeking at the forum, could we get a couple messages sent out IG at 7:30 or 7:45ish? Would be greatly appreciated!

"If a Thief kisses you, better count your teeth!"
Re: Union Meeting Tonight! 11/08/2010 02:56 PM CST
As a side note, I do not know if Portals will be available or not.. I've not heard anything on their availability.

"If a Thief kisses you, better count your teeth!"
Re: Union Meeting Tonight! 12/24/2010 11:54 PM CST
What the status of the Locksmith Union? I haven't heard an update in a while.

Kaxis

>Ghendil glances out the window absently. "There are tales of a lost gold mine to the west of here, beyond the Lion's Jaws. Just old stories, though.

>Nobody who has gone out there to search has ever returned."
Re: Union Meeting Tonight! 12/31/2010 11:28 PM CST
We were supposed to hold a Box Raffle a while ago, but I heard nothing else (I could have missed it).

Other then that we've been ever so quiet.

Re: Union Meeting Tonight! 01/02/2011 03:41 AM CST
Bummer

Kaxis

A raven flies into the area.

The raven swoops down in front of you and with its hoarse ominous voice, utters a large croaking "Kraak".

The raven lands at your feet, taps your footwear with its beak and engages you with its black, intelligent eyes. You feel certain that it is warning you about something or someone.

A raven flies northeast.

You ponder.
Re: Union Meeting Tonight! 01/04/2011 12:49 AM CST
Good news. I've been informed Shannodoah needed to take a hiatus for RL reasons but will return to DR soon. Everything is still moving along. Long live the Locksmith Union!

Kaxis

A raven flies into the area.

The raven swoops down in front of you and with its hoarse ominous voice, utters a large croaking "Kraak".

The raven lands at your feet, taps your footwear with its beak and engages you with its black, intelligent eyes. You feel certain that it is warning you about something or someone.

A raven flies northeast.

You ponder.