Current Fights 06/08/2010 09:09 AM CDT
I just moved to Shard and it appears I entered a clan / family war zone. There is a group I've never seen that is aligned with Fanella fighting with the Goose family. It wasn't too long ago the Goose family was fighting with some group on Ratha. It might have been the Idon Raiders.

I don't really take part in this kind of thing. I think it is great that there is this aspect of the game that people who want to be involved in clan / family wars can have their fun. I was just wondering who all the players are and who is warring agains whom?

Just interested.

Dierik

To ring true with the existing material, a Moon Mage's take on the universe needs to include the demonstrated fact that the universe actively hates him and wants him to die. Armifer
Re: Current Fights 06/08/2010 09:27 AM CDT
This should explain everything.

http://smelly-cat.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13531

Crusader Taghz

DFA = DISC + AGIL + TM > Evasion + Reflex

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Re: Current Fights 06/08/2010 09:27 AM CDT
you should probably do the rest of the world a favor and stay on the island in your avatar
Re: Current Fights 06/08/2010 09:30 AM CDT
<<There is a group I've never seen that is aligned with Fanella fighting with the Goose family

This whole thing is Fervid Shade vs. Goose Family/Alliance. There are people involved with Fervid Shade who regularly live in Ilithi, and people involved with the Goose Alliance who come to Ilithi to war with them. The same basically goes for what's been recently happening on Ratha.

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer