Starting an Unofficial Organization? 07/15/2009 07:19 PM CDT
I'm looking to start an unofficial organization and was hoping to get some help on the matter here. Right now I only have two questions:

* How do you get items with your organization's symbol on them? Are alterations the only way?
* Is it possible for people in your org to have an org title, like "Blargity of the Organization"

Other than that, what more is there to running an unofficial organization?

Thanks!
Re: Starting an Unofficial Organization? 07/15/2009 10:42 PM CDT
>>* How do you get items with your organization's symbol on them? Are alterations the only way?
>>* Is it possible for people in your org to have an org title, like "Blargity of the Organization"

These are features of official organizations.

>>Other than that, what more is there to running an unofficial organization?

Get people, have a plan, and try not to let it evaporate in six months. If you can get over that hurdle, then there's not much to it except what you bring to the table. I don't know the exact requirements, but if you've got people and a plan, you can ask for a folder here, and one of the Mods will make one for you. You just have to use it periodically or it will be removed.

Good luck with your org!

~player of Gulphphunger, member of the Silent Guardians (see folder below)
Re: Starting an Unofficial Organization? 07/16/2009 08:26 AM CDT
Occasionally mods enjoy your shenanigans and offer to make you your very own folder ::snugglesmoochloveannwyl::

~Arwinia

The Empath spellbook is a riddle trapped in an enigma hidden inside a lot of suck.-Armifer
Re: Starting an Unofficial Organization? 07/16/2009 12:52 PM CDT

>> ::snugglesmoochloveannwyl::

OK, who are you? What did you do with Arwinia?

It is true I have reached out on a few occasions to set up some unofficial order folders, but in general to get a folder for your group all you need to do is post or email me (DR-Annwyl@play.net) or Svafa (MOD-Svafa@play.net), giving us some idea of what your group is about. If we have further questions we'll reach out to you.

Any folder that has not seen recent activity (within in the last six months) will be removed from the boards. So, if you want your Unofficial Group to remain on the boards - Post.

Finally: There are no conflicts here, keep your posts civil and constructive or take it somewhere else.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Starting an Unofficial Organization? 07/18/2009 07:24 AM CDT
Thanks everyone