Lorerage 06/07/2009 06:58 PM CDT
I want to get together with people and have really nerdy arguments about magic lore and stuff.

Are there fantastic options for this or do I have like, show initiative?

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Lorerage 06/07/2009 07:39 PM CDT
oh hi

I kind of miss the Bakshiloa. :(

Rev. Reene

"When a thing seals itself against its own destruction, it merely dies a different death. All things have a common ground in decay. War is necessary. Death is necessary. Decay is necessary."
Re: Lorerage 06/07/2009 10:57 PM CDT
Bakshawatnow?

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Lorerage 06/07/2009 11:00 PM CDT
It was an order named some damn Gerenshuge thing that was devoted to collecting and cataloging lore.

Had a lot of really prominent lorewonks in it, like Vivviane, Pathian, Kelvena, etc. It sort of died during the Outcast War though when most of the players quit.

Rev. Reene

"When a thing seals itself against its own destruction, it merely dies a different death. All things have a common ground in decay. War is necessary. Death is necessary. Decay is necessary."
Re: Lorerage 06/07/2009 11:04 PM CDT
>>It was an order named some damn Gerenshuge thing that was devoted to collecting and cataloging lore.

Gulph always called them the F'yeari Bearies. They really were a great lore-based organization.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Lorerage 06/12/2009 05:25 PM CDT
Would be great to see some people revive that order, honestly. Seems like that kind of RP needs to be encouraged.
Re: Lorerage 06/12/2009 05:32 PM CDT
I agree, would be awesome to see them come back.

Someone nag Kelvena!

Rev. Reene

Szrael says, "I may deliberately do pretty awful things to my body, but you moon mages let terrible things happen right inside your own skulls."
Re: Lorerage 06/13/2009 06:07 PM CDT
>>Someone nag Kelvena!<<

Everytime I nag Kelvena to come back, all she does is track me down and shake her Raenilar puppet around and nerdrage about how evil the desert is.

Le sigh. Someone else take the reigns and let me in.

- Terra