Get Your Group a Folder Please 12/04/2008 09:49 AM CST
I need some organization!!!!!!!!!!!! im totally lost now.

Management seems to be offering us a tacit/cautious OK on a number of fronts lately.

And Annwyl posted an offer to "folder" groups looking for a home base in the unofficial folder.

The Flying Company and others might want to get some formal presence on the boards. I can't remember what groups exist, who belongs to what group, their recent activity, etc.

It's easy for you people because you been keeping up with it for years. There are newbs out there.

There should be 20 folders in the unofficial organizations area. Its empty. Us and like 2 other groups or something.

It'll make communication easier, dissemination of information easier, its something new to read, and it'll make my life easier.

:oP Ragran
Idon Raider
____We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves

_____www.idonraiders.com
Re: Get Your Group a Folder Please 12/04/2008 01:51 PM CST
There were a whole lot more folders in here last week. That cleanup that was warned the end of November happened really really fast.
Re: Get Your Group a Folder Please 12/04/2008 02:01 PM CST
Ahh..

Good time to rebuild it then.

Idon Raider
____We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves

_____www.idonraiders.com
Re: Get Your Group a Folder Please 12/04/2008 02:18 PM CST

The last time folders were removed from here was sometime in March 2008 as far as I can tell.

If I find any folders fleeing from the Idon Raider addition, I'll drag them back here.

Meanwhile, you should always feel free to make a request for your unofficial group's own folder either by posting here or dropping me an email at DR-Annwyl@play.net.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Get Your Group a Folder Please 12/04/2008 03:20 PM CST
The one that stuck out in my mind was the Order of the Crystal Wolf. It may have been removed a long time ago and I just missed it. When I did a look for all that's the one I noticed missing off the top of my head.
Re: Get Your Group a Folder Please 12/04/2008 03:55 PM CST

I don't see any Crystal Wolf, there was a Golden Phoenix but the last post in that folder was sometime in 2006.

I'll keep an eye out, meanwhile if there is anyone from that group about that wants a folder, drop me an email.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Get Your Group a Folder Please 12/04/2008 04:10 PM CST
<<fleeing>>

correct. i keep saying tat

Idon Raider

_____www.idonraiders.com