Characters Who Believe in "Absolute Justice"? 06/12/2007 01:02 PM CDT
Hi, I've been wondering for some time now, are there organizations or players with characters who believe in harsh/absolute justice? Such that there will be no mercy to those who are deemed "evil", and willing to go through any means to see that justice is served? In this view, "Justice" does not necessary coincide with the law, and such characters are not above malicious acts such as murder to ensure the delivery of "Justice" (given that you have consent, of course, otherwise it will be kinda a black list thing such as refusal to heal, restore mems, etc.)

If not, is anyone interested in starting one? I'm sure its not taht new an idea but I think it'd be interesting to see a group like this in DR. It's still really just in the concept stage for me as my primary character does not quite fit the personality and my secondary who IS working toward that personality can barely deal with goblins, heh.

The name I'm working on is, "Hounds of Rutilor"
Re: Characters Who Believe in "Absolute Justice"? 06/12/2007 08:00 PM CDT
I deal in absolute justice. My justice is swift deadly and only can be judged by me. All who oppose will perish.

Kolaisa
Re: Characters Who Believe in "Absolute Justice"? 06/14/2007 09:51 AM CDT
>players with characters who believe in harsh/absolute justice? Such that there will be no mercy to those who are deemed "evil", and willing to go through any means to see that justice is served? In this view, "Justice" does not necessary coincide with the law, and such characters are not above malicious acts such as murder to ensure the delivery of "Justice" (given that you have consent...

Consent? That's never stopped people before.

>otherwise it will be kinda a black list thing such as refusal to heal, restore mems, etc.)

There's always someone willing to help those so-called black listed people.

Feel free to talk to Bambina IG about her beliefs. Many feel she fits your description, and often rightly so.

>I've always found it irritatingly interesting that so many (of every single race) claim to be orphans in Elanthia. ~ Bambina