Iridescent order 02/18/2013 04:03 AM CST
I remember when I first started playing Dragonrealms I became part of an order called "the Iridescent Order" which was an organization based around the LGBT community that played Dragonrealms. Does anyone know what happened to the order and if anyone is interested in reorganizing something since it seems to have vanished. If you are, I'd love to start one up again and plan some fun events, games, and just fun gatherings. If you're interested contact me on my AIM at Javi78503 and let me know :)
Re: Iridescent order 02/18/2013 08:00 AM CST
The last time I heard anything- which was years ago- they seemed to have set up a web site. Don't quote me, though.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Iridescent order 02/18/2013 08:57 AM CST
<The last time I heard anything- which was years ago- they seemed to have set up a web site. Don't quote me, though.>

I've tried looking for something over the years and I havn't been able to find anything, sadly.
Re: Iridescent order 02/19/2013 02:28 PM CST
I'm pretty sure they disappeared along with Saleng Treban and the others. Not too many organizations of any kind and such around these days other than the official ones.