The Elanthian Vanguard is Recruiting! 06/30/2008 11:53 AM CDT
My name is Anjinson Shilanthor, Speaker and Founder of the Vanguard, and we are currently looking for new recruits to join our ranks. This order is Zoluren-based but not restricted to, there are three main sects within the Vanguard: The Guard(our militant sect) The Delegates(our foreign relations sect) and The Fellowship(the sect committed to the people).

Our Vice-Speaker, Celturian, is based in Shard keeping foreign relations with Ilithi and is always willing to meet with people who may be interested in joining the Vanguard.

We have many events and tournaments planned to bring in fresh faces and new talent so on behalf of the order I welcome you and your friends to meet with me or Celturian...Fill that void in your life with a sense of belonging and purpose.

Lead not without purpose
Re: The Elanthian Vanguard is Recruiting! 06/30/2008 06:15 PM CDT
What is the The Fellowship sect's role?

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Re: The Elanthian Vanguard is Recruiting! 06/30/2008 11:21 PM CDT
The Fellowship acts as a medium for all Elanthian people to get together and socialize, compete in tournaments, have chances to win prizes in special raffles or bid on items contributed for auctions. They are totally committed to what the community needs and wants and will do whatever is necessary to fulfill their needs.

Lead not without purpose