A Gathering of Gypsies 10/09/2005 05:28 PM CDT
I have some ideas concerning the status of PC's who have the title and/or role play being a gypsy.

I would like to hear from those players who run those type characters, their histories and any ideas you have. I will share mine with you in response.

My character has spoken in the courts of Baron Gyfford and Prince Vorclaf (and I thank them both for their patience) concerning the Gypsies. Now I am looking for some other players (some of you I have already spoken too so this of course includes you) to listen to and share ideas about in-game Gypsies and their current role (or lack of) in the realms.

Please Email me with your responses and possible times to meet in game and I will find you. Let's keep this limited to those actually role-playing a Gypsy.

I greatly appreciate those who will respond and promise to do my best to hear and support as many ideas as we can incorporate as a group in representing the Gypsies in-game.

Wodynn Norlander
Son of Jarodpoe and
Gypsy Princess Kendiala Fostra

https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=12&topic=13&message=51