In look for a group. 04/06/2005 03:38 PM CDT
I am a Thiefly Rakash, seeking a group where my help and services could be needed. I am of the 10th circle (because of some missing ranks) and have been playing for quite a while. I'm not really known, I take plenty of long naps but I'm hoping this would help me take a higher interest in the game once more. I need people to hunt with and help me with my skills. I'm a skilled roleplayer, mostly the reason why I'm low circled. If anyone would like to recruit me to their group (or army, or guild, etc) please send me a message on AIM at Hiiko Seijurou. I'd attend every meeting, unless there're reasonable circumstances which won't let me. I juggle my life between the Crossing and Kaerna Village.

Married with children (In Game), I'd also like to be able to leave any meetings, or bring along the wife and kids, if needed. Hope to hear from someone soon,

--Tallen.
Re: In look for a group. 08/05/2005 09:20 AM CDT
Hye you should join the Zoluren Navy... We are taking anyone no matter what race, guild, or circle. If you have questions post them in our folder down below. Or you can IM me at Garlceth.

Quartermaster Garlceth
of the Zoluren Navy

* Pirates??.... I'll kill them all! *