Ilithi: Shadow Clan Resurfaces 12/30/2004 03:19 PM CST
Thank you, Ryeka. The information you have given appears to be all that exists, a paragraph in "Shard History", by Silvyrlock. It's much appreciated.

<<During Alec's time, he confirmed and supported a group of Humans who moved to his region, a mixture of Rangers and rogue Paladins who named themselves "Shadow Clan". Gruff and unforgiving, the clan is the only thing that keeps at bay the Dark Hand and the horrors it contains.

Any Rangers and Paladins ready to cast aside their temporary pastime and reclaim their brotherhood with the Shadow Clan and birthright to slaughter the forces of the Dark Hand are urged to do so with haste!

I have purchased an apt symbol declaring my brotherhood with the men and women of the Shadow Clan, a jade wolverine amulet. I'd encourage others who wish to roleplay members of the Shadow Clan to do likewise, so we may have a way of recognizing our brothers in arms.
Re: Ilithi: Shadow Clan Resurfaces 12/30/2004 04:36 PM CST
Not sure all of which Ryeka had pointed out to you, but if you read the books in the generals office at Grav's Gate (must pick through the door's lock), it has Grav's diary of times passing and some interesting stories of fighting the dark hand, and the troubles they had with finances, hunger, leaving family behind, etc.

Jalika

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."