Looking to start new Order (details inside) 11/15/2004 09:00 PM CST
Greetings,

I, the player of Aspasia Darkbrook, and my good buddy, the player of Calemnon, are both very much interested in putting together a new order based around the promotion and practice of Jousting and Calvary/Mounted tactics.

Currently we're tentatively calling it the The Order of the Northern Lancers. As an order of mounted warriors, and combatants, we're hoping to provide a way to help promote jousting, and mounted combat in DR, as well as provide ample oppurtunities for unique RPing.

If I can interest enough people, I'd like to set up a meeting, were we can pick a commitee to formulate some rules, by-laws, standards, hierarchy and backround. Once we figure out that 'fun stuff' then monthly or weekly meetings can be determined, and alot of other stuff can be arranged, discussed and set-up. Is that general enough for you?

Again, we're hoping to make this an Order devoted to mounted combat, animal husbandry, and jousting. Think about it, a formal Elanthian calvary brigade!

Please make inquiries here in the boards as responses. Or look up Aspasia in the Realms. Calemnon, may not be easy to find, but he'll talk to you too, if you happen to find him.]

Or simply contact me at PTAH@Play.net.