Huldah's Pall 08/24/2008 12:13 AM CDT
I'm almost positive I've already asked about this but I can't find it anywhere, so here it goes again.

What is the contest for HP? SvS, WvW, etc...don't mean anything to me. What do I need to train to make me harder to hit with that?

I haven't trained a missle weapon so I'm pretty much skewered if they get it off. They just keep retreating and casting until they get lucky.

Red'

>>That whole anti-stud comment doesn't apply to just the boys here. Girl gamers are just as damaged-goods as the guy-gamers are, they're just a lot more emotionally fragile about the whole thing. ~LOFTONM1
Re: Huldah's Pall 08/24/2008 12:21 AM CDT
HULP is WvW.

I suggest investing in a shield brooch from Ratha if you want a little protection against it.

Rev. Reene

"But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars." -- Kain, Defiance
Re: Huldah's Pall 08/24/2008 12:40 AM CDT
>SvS, WvW, etc...don't mean anything to me.

You should probably learn what these terms mean.
Re: Huldah's Pall 08/24/2008 02:15 AM CDT
So shield skill helps? I have a CV from Mithyl that I break out in emergencies. Is that what WvW is?

>>You should probably learn what these terms mean.

A point in the right direction? An explanation?

Red'

>>That whole anti-stud comment doesn't apply to just the boys here. Girl gamers are just as damaged-goods as the guy-gamers are, they're just a lot more emotionally fragile about the whole thing. ~LOFTONM1