Fist of Shark 07/10/2006 06:27 PM CDT
So you guys were supposed to listen to our suggestions and stuff.

Status on Fist of Shark?

<3

-m
Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 10:51 AM CDT
With the laser beams attached to their heads?

Ryeka, ducking and running!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 04:59 PM CDT
<<So you guys were supposed to listen to our suggestions and stuff.

Status on Fist of Shark?>>

We're still waiting for them to approve our Shark Spellbook proposal that would include this spell as well as Fire Shark, Sharkball, Sharkwave, Frost Shark, Shark Sense, Shark Rain among others.

So far they don't seem to be buying it.

-Chakram

"NVNC ID VIDES, NVNC NE VIDES"

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before" - Mae West
Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 05:13 PM CDT
>We're still waiting for them to approve our Shark Spellbook proposal that would include this spell as well as Fire Shark, Sharkball, Sharkwave, Frost Shark, Shark Sense, Shark Rain among others.

>prep shark rain 30
>cast

You wiggle your fingers as the skies open up and let loose with a torrent of sharks. Their bodies rain down upon the ground, landing with loud wet smacks. You swear you hear one of the sharks sigh out "Oh no, not again," before becoming puree.

A shark hits the ground, the shark splatters and chunks hit Ragran in the head. Goopy!

A shark hits the ground, the shark splatters and teeth go flying everwhere! Several teeth lodge into Ragran's chest!

Huldah: ..and so I want to put poison on my garrotte. Me: .. but that doesn't make sense. Huldah: Yes it does, you're just trying to keep thieves down! DOWN WITH THE MAN! Me: Ookay. No more forums for you little buddy.
Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 05:16 PM CDT
<<>prep shark rain 30
>cast

You wiggle your fingers as the skies open up and let loose with a torrent of sharks. Their bodies rain down upon the ground, landing with loud wet smacks. You swear you hear one of the sharks sigh out "Oh no, not again," before becoming puree.

A shark hits the ground, the shark splatters and chunks hit Ragran in the head. Goopy!

A shark hits the ground, the shark splatters and teeth go flying everwhere! Several teeth lodge into Ragran's chest!>>

Who's been leaking secrets again?

-Chakram

Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 05:17 PM CDT
>Who's been leaking secrets again?

Landsharks.

Huldah: ..and so I want to put poison on my garrotte. Me: .. but that doesn't make sense. Huldah: Yes it does, you're just trying to keep thieves down! DOWN WITH THE MAN! Me: Ookay. No more forums for you little buddy.
Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 05:18 PM CDT
<<Landsharks.>>

-Chakram

Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 05:20 PM CDT
><<Landsharks.>>

>....

They had a candygram. They were irresistable.

Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 05:21 PM CDT
My brain hurts.

-Durnil
Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 05:28 PM CDT
>My brain hurts.

>prep fos 20

Drawing on all your power, you thrust your arms straight out, hands balled into tight fists. As your spell progresses your fists begin to morph into shark heads!

You feel fully prepared cast your spell.

>cast durnil

Releasing your hold on the spell, you send the shark heads flying towards Durnil with alarming speed! The first fist latches on to his head and begins chomping down mercilessly. The second fist lands a glancing blow to his right leg and franticly tries to clamp on, failing miserably as Durnil evades the sharp teeth.
Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 07:12 PM CDT
God you GMs don't go to bat for us. Here we are making these great spell suggestions, and nada.. SIGH!!

I guess I should scrap my shark-themed warrior mage item suggestions as well as the shark familiar option =(

-m-
Re: Fist of Shark 07/12/2006 07:47 PM CDT
We never got our elemantles, either.
Re: Fist of Shark 07/13/2006 04:55 PM CDT
<<We never got our elemantles, either.>>

Ya'll are giving me bad Frogspawn flashbacks.

-Chakram

Re: Fist of Shark 07/13/2006 05:42 PM CDT
><<We never got our elemantles, either.>>

>Ya'll are giving me bad Frogspawn flashbacks.

I'm still trying to think of something good for an elemantle.

Re: Fist of Shark 07/13/2006 05:48 PM CDT
>>I'm still trying to think of something good for an elemantle.

How about a nice Aethereal Image?

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Fist of Shark 07/13/2006 06:17 PM CDT
Elemantles are made of earth, hang in the air over the fire place and keep water from seeping into the fire.

"My hands caress to take your shame; The taint will fade as will your pain."
~Helena

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

~ A.E.
Re: Fist of Shark 08/18/2006 11:57 PM CDT
>>Ya'll are giving me bad Frogspawn flashbacks.

Like that's a bad thing.

Personally, I think Frost Shark has tremendous potential.
Re: Fist of Shark 08/19/2006 09:11 PM CDT
<<Personally, I think Frost Shark has tremendous potential.>>

You gesture.

A swirl appears in the water in front of you rapidly freezing and taking on the form of a shark shaped of solid ice!
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

The Frost Shark slowly floats up to the surface and bobs there slightly cooling the surrounding water but doing not much else.

You bink.

Rigek

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Re: Fist of Shark 08/21/2006 09:37 AM CDT
Ooh, how about a higher tier on Fist of Shark? One that makes an ice shark with a lazer beam mounted on its head that you can point at things, and it'll attack? ;)

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy