Shadow Mage? 09/12/2008 01:43 PM CDT
Would it be possible to get the title Shadow Mage? or Maybe even Novice Shadow Mage?
Re: Shadow Mage? 09/12/2008 02:16 PM CDT
sounds like a fantastic moon mage title

-Strk
Re: Shadow Mage? 09/12/2008 02:55 PM CDT
I'd really like the magic category expanded a bit. There are some titles awarded to individual guilds that really make more sense as general skill based titles. With a magic average just shy of 1100, I have the following titles:

The following titles of the Magic category are available to you:

Thaumaturgist, Witch, Scryer, Hedge Witch, Warlock

The following titles of the PrimaryMagic category are available to you:

Adept, Arcane Researcher, Arcane Warrior, Caster, Channeler, Conjurer, Displacer, Entropist, Incanter, Mage, Magister, Magus, Prestidigitator, Rune Mage, Druid, Spell Slinger

Kind of sad if you ask me.
Re: Shadow Mage? 09/12/2008 03:44 PM CDT
>> sounds like a fantastic moon mage title

I agree 100%

Rev. Reene

"-so long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."
Re: Shadow Mage? 09/13/2008 03:05 AM CDT
Or any mage that trains hiding.
Re: Shadow Mage? 09/13/2008 10:46 AM CDT
kind of like any mage who trains combats should get battle mage? sure, that makes sense

-Strk
Re: Shadow Mage? 09/13/2008 01:19 PM CDT
>kind of like any mage who trains combats should get battle mage? sure, that makes sense

That's what I'm saying.
Re: Shadow Mage? 09/14/2008 01:27 AM CDT
<<kind of like any mage who trains combats should get battle mage? sure, that makes sense

I agree 100%
Re: Shadow Mage? 09/19/2008 01:58 AM CDT
>Or any mage that trains hiding.

Interesting. I have never seen a shadow mage hide, but I have seen them cast psychic projection and moonlight manipulation spells.

"Where there is enough evidence to charge someone with a crime, we vigorously prosecute, but not every wrong, or even every violation of the law, is a crime." - Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey
Re: Shadow Mage? 09/24/2008 02:15 PM CDT
theres shadow priest for clerics. i think shadow mage is more MM than WM though.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>