Arcane Knight. 07/23/2007 01:04 AM CDT
Do we have it? If not, why not? It'd be possibly the coolest thing you could put arcane infront of imo. That is all.

-Dek
Re: Arcane Knight. 07/23/2007 07:58 AM CDT
Knight Magistra/Magister

480 ranks PM
Must own a horse

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: Arcane Knight. 07/23/2007 12:29 PM CDT
>Do we have it? If not, why not? It'd be possibly the coolest thing you could put arcane infront of imo. That is all.

I've always wanted that title. It was my first suggestion when this folder opened. I managed to get it as a temporary title during the Warrior Mage cruise, and I stayed logged in for three days before it finally wore off. Since then I've had to settle for working towards and using Knight Magister.

Maelshyve throws a dull iron hurling axe with a sinew-wrapped leather hilt, sending it hurtling throward Maelshyve! Upon striking her armored scales, the axe simply snaps like a twig, falling harmlessly to the ground.
Re: Arcane Knight. 07/24/2007 12:12 PM CDT
LTB Title Pins? Just a thought. By the way, are those transferable? Meaning, can I get one and transfer it to a non-premium friend?

Elemancer Opieus, Journeyman Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"Dance, puppets, dance!" ~ Dominic Deegan
Re: Arcane Knight. 07/24/2007 03:53 PM CDT
>LTB Title Pins? Just a thought. By the way, are those transferable? Meaning, can I get one and transfer it to a non-premium friend?

Nope.
Re: Arcane Knight. 07/26/2007 01:20 PM CDT
>Do we have it? If not, why not? It'd be possibly the coolest thing you could put arcane infront of imo. That is all.

I'm just waiting for the day I see something like "Arcane Legendary Ranger Jhime".

________
Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Arcane Knight. 07/26/2007 03:39 PM CDT
>I'm just waiting for the day I see something like "Arcane Legendary Ranger Jhime".

You and me both!!!!!!!!1111

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.