An idea 07/19/2007 09:09 PM CDT
I just happen to like the idea being called a Force of nature, sounds spiffy and the requirements would be interesting and break the trend of Elemtal this or Arcane that
Re: An idea 07/19/2007 10:05 PM CDT
My first instinct is that anything 'nature' related should be ranger based.

But on second thought, that isn't strictly real, since WM actually harness the physical powers of nature (fire, water, wind, earth).
Re: An idea 07/20/2007 01:41 AM CDT
Force of Nature
At least ? in Climbing
At least ? in Swimming
At least ? in Foraging
At least ? in Scouting
At least ? in Perception

Its a 'survival3' title, so technically its open to anyone. However, I assume the scouting requirement will limit it to rangers only.

http://www.play.net/dr/info/survival3titles.asp
Re: An idea 07/20/2007 07:28 AM CDT
>>Its a 'survival3' title, so technically its open to anyone. However, I assume the scouting requirement will limit it to rangers only.

Can commoners still listen to guild only skills? Is Scounting teachable? If so you could sit in a class for god knows how long as a commoner and get the title. :)

Jaedren says, "Alas, no Khri Ronco (Set it and forget it!). Woe."
Re: An idea 07/20/2007 01:35 PM CDT
nope. believe me, i tried when they took it away, tried all sorts of things in TF too. No such luck.

In prime i have a trader with 18.99% scouting because of not being able to be raised or rejuved when the magic was taken away, too. ::shakes fist:: <my other characters including my paladin, thief, and cleric have 19 scouting, and the non-thieves have 11 backstab, and my thief has 25 trading>

::mutters::

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>