title Idea 1001 10/20/2006 12:18 PM CDT
I play a stealthy mage type, and do nto see very many stealth woodsy titles, since "survivalist" requires well over 3500 general survival to get, and "druid" requries over 200 foraging to get, I would like a title to display more survivalst lifestyle, I not sure, if it is Possible post title like "of the wilds" or pre title "woodswalker magi"
or even "Magi Of the bear" for bear familiar holders, well I wish to hear from you all, thanks for letting me speak

Bows with a graceful turn as he blends into his surroundings.
Re: title Idea 1001 10/20/2006 06:16 PM CDT
<<Possible post title like "of the wilds" or pre title "woodswalker magi"
or even "Magi Of the bear" for bear familiar holders, well I wish to hear from you all, thanks for letting me speak>>

Probably not. The "of the wilds" would be the most likely, but that'd probably end up as a general title instead of WM only. I'm unsure if "Woodswalker magi" would end up treading on any toes or not. As for "magi of the bear" I don't know that it'd be possible to detect if someone has carved a bear familiar with how both systems function.

-Chakram

"NVNC ID VIDES, NVNC NE VIDES"

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before" - Mae West
Re: title Idea 1001 10/20/2006 10:10 PM CDT
Arcane Druid
Elemental survivalist

Ok but seriously, some thoughts on war mage survival titles:
First, I think we got kind of cheated out of "Tsunami" and "Avalanche", which would both be great titles requiring water spells + swimming and earth spells + climbing/strength respectively. There are still other options. Both "Cataclysm" and "Deluge" could be WM spells + swimming. Also, we already have Arcane Skulker, Prowler, etc., all of which take hiding/stalking + PM.

The problem, I've found, it that it is hard to come up with a title that isn't artifical (Arcane X) that logically encompasses a war mage skill and a survival skill. I mean, what do you call a powerful mage who is also good at first aid...?

-Sephos
Re: title Idea 1001 10/20/2006 10:27 PM CDT
<<I mean, what do you call a powerful mage who is also good at first aid>>

Bored?

Rigek

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Re: title Idea 1001 10/20/2006 11:17 PM CDT
>The problem, I've found, it that it is hard to come up with a title that isn't artifical (Arcane X) that logically encompasses a war mage skill and a survival skill. I mean, what do you call a powerful mage who is also good at first aid...?

I don't know. Does a mantle of flames cast without ES up stop bleeding by cauterizing wounds? It should, in any case. Then you could have the "Flamer" title, which would nicely encompass both.
Re: title Idea 1001 10/21/2006 12:06 AM CDT
>>I mean, what do you call a powerful mage who is also good at first aid...?

Sir/Madam?

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: title Idea 1001 10/21/2006 12:42 PM CDT
>>I don't know. Does a mantle of flames cast without ES up stop bleeding by cauterizing wounds? It should, in any case. Then you could have the "Flamer" title, which would nicely encompass both.<<

My preferences dictate that I never wear the Flamer title.