Title requirements list? 09/20/2006 09:08 AM CDT
Now that P5 is out and things have maybe settled down some, I'd just like to reiterate the request from a few months ago to post the requirements of the second-to-last batch of titles we got.

-Sephos
Re: Title requirements list? 09/20/2006 02:52 PM CDT
What are the reqs for hurricane fist? Am I getting close yet?

-Tropicalo
Re: Title requirements list? 09/20/2006 08:59 PM CDT
>>Now that P5 is out and things have maybe settled down some, I'd just like to reiterate the request from a few months ago to post the requirements of the second-to-last batch of titles we got.

I'll mention here what Solomon mentioned elsewhere, that the release of P5 was only the first phase. We're still grinding away at new things while trying to fix and maintain what's already been released. While the big pressure is off, there's still a lot going on behind the scenes.

Give me a couple of days to get things in order. I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately and work has been pretty harsh, but hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to list out the title requirements. I'll probably just throw an entire list together of all the titles currently in there for Warrior Mages to get them all out there for you guys to look at.

- GM Wythor

The plain and simple truth is that the truth is rarely plain and never simple.
Re: Title requirements list? 09/20/2006 10:05 PM CDT
Hey Wythor, sorry if my post was pushy, didn't mean to imply that you had nothing going on. I look forward to seeing the title list but please don't overwork yourself- we need you in good shape at least until enchanting is in QC winks

-Sephos