fire 11/24/2005 01:55 PM CST
* Your post here *
Burning Fist
brawling 180 (the requirement for steel fist title)
Mantle of flame spell

(yes i am going to post this over and over untill it is there.)

Can i get a special titel for incinerating my self all the time. I do it as a party gag and all in all general health. NOthing gets you cleaner then a nice hot bath of MOF with no ES, have someone splash on a little napthta before hand and you melt down to your bones. I couple peaople still call me "Whoosh" from one of my many experiences in this, so "Whoosh" i guess would be a proper title for it.

"Come for me now world, whilst I am weak. I shall prevail. Come at me world before I am strong, then witness my strength." ~Ecodom
Re: More fire-related titles 04/13/2007 01:30 PM CDT

Arhat's Disciple
Must know at least 6 spells from the fire manipulation spellbook. (Subject to change when more spells are added. But the point is the bearer of the title has ALL the fire spells.)
Must know less than 1 spell from the water manipulation spellbook.

or

Fabled Dragon
Must know at least TWO fourth-tier spells.
Must have at least 500 Primary Magic.
Must be 50th circle or higher.

"There's a time in all of our lives when we have the opportunity to choose between what is easy... and what is right."
Re: More fire-related titles 04/13/2007 02:40 PM CDT
Even though I'd love it, I think 50th is too low for a Dragon title. 75th at least would be my suggestion, and and even then, it's a little iffy.

-Durnil
Re: More fire-related titles 04/13/2007 03:26 PM CDT
<<Even though I'd love it, I think 50th is too low for a Dragon title. 75th at least would be my suggestion, and and even then, it's a little iffy.

For 'Fabled Dragon', I'd go even higher. Dragonwhelp, Dragonspawn...maybe lower than 100. But any title directly comparing the Mage's prowess to a 'Dragon', let alone a 'Fabled' one - very high. Like, Arcane World Ender high.

~The Fire Lion Magmus Bloodston, Blackfire Enthusiast
Re: More fire-related titles 04/13/2007 03:33 PM CDT
I don't really think the requirements for Arhat's Disciple would fit the title.

To me, if you were a disciple of Arhat, you would be BEST in fire magic, but would have a grounding in all the elements.

I am --- Navak
Re: More fire-related titles 04/15/2007 04:19 PM CDT
<<To me, if you were a disciple of Arhat, you would be BEST in fire magic, but would have a grounding in all the elements.

I kind of agree. Fire Lion is definately a title that emphasizes the connection between a Mage and Fire, whereas Arhat really was one of the first true Warrior Mage's. Arhat's Disciple should reflect the more 'general WM', not so specific.

~The Fire Lion Magmus Bloodston, Blackfire Enthusiast