Targeted. 09/03/2004 10:14 AM CDT
Ok, so I've been away from the realms for quite some time and I'm just getting the hang of the new experience system and I have a question about Target. It seems to me that all my magic skills seem to move fine with the exception of target. For example, I can go powerwalking and lock my Power Perception and it will drain relativily fast into actual percentages. When I go hunting I can manage to lock my target but it seems as if it I'll only gain maybe one to two percent from Locked to clear, and even that takes an abundant amount of time. Do I have some retarded learning disability or is it like this for everyone? It seems that as a WM i'd be getting a bonus for TM. Let me know.

~Posiden
Re: Targeted. 09/03/2004 10:36 AM CDT
That sounds like a wall rank to me. Welcome to the world of walls!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Targeted. 09/03/2004 02:13 PM CDT
Like usual, Ryeka is right. As a warrior mage, magic is your primary skillset, meaning wall ranks come ever 8 ranks. (every 4 ranks for secondary, every other rank for tert skillsets.) So, quick and easy way to decide what your wall ranks will be is take the TM skill you joined the guild with (4 for WMs), and keep adding 8 onto that. Every one of those ranks will be a wall (12, 20, 28, 36, etc...) Good part is the rank after the wall speeds by, its virtually impossible to even keep it locked.

Ristyl