Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
re: Some Spell Changes (AETHER CLOAK) 05/16/2013 03:17 PM CDT
<Spelling attacks: when you have nothing related to the comment to add, but feel that it was too spot on and want to throw mud on it, because people just don't see things your way - because you're so perfect.
re: Some Spell Changes (AETHER CLOAK) 05/19/2013 03:22 AM CDT
>Spelling attacks: when you have nothing related to he comment to add but feel that it was too spot on and want to throw mud on it because people just don't see things your way and you're so perfect.

>Or: you've got nothing. Try replying to the point, spanky.

Or you can totally offer nothing in the form of constructive comments, and just bash on others to make yourself feel better, Nancey.

- Erixx
re: Some Spell Changes (AETHER CLOAK) 05/19/2013 04:45 PM CDT
>Or you can totally offer nothing in the form of constructive comments, and just bash on others to make yourself feel better, Nancey.

I offered constructive criticism. You did not like it and chose to insult my spelling. So, uh, ya?

Pants.
re: Some Spell Changes 08/30/2013 12:30 PM CDT
>>I'm very much reconsidering this. To be honest I just swapped the req around because when AC got moved to Esoteric it was still listed as a req for VoI which was Advanced. This made little sense, but as I've thought about it I'm becoming less of a fan of VoI as a req for AC instead. More than likely the reqs for these two (and maybe a few others) spells will see some changes before we go off preview.

Has there been any further word on VoI being removed as a requirement for AC? I re-activated my account today but can only get on the forums until much later tonight (work firewall). I have always RP'd my character as a fire enthusiast and love the Fire Lion title. With VoI being a req for AC and AC being a req for MoF, it means that I cannot have every fire spell and still be able to use the Fire Lion title because it requires that I have 0 water spells.

With the new elemental alignment feature, it also seems kind of odd for a fire spell to actually require a spell from the element that it directly opposes.

Regardless, if the requirement is still in place, please, please, please remove it.

Thank you,
re: Some Spell Changes 08/30/2013 01:24 PM CDT
Yep, the version that is part of the next magic push now requires ETF instead.

FGM Ricinus
Logistics Lead
Magic, Sentients Minion
Cleric Advocate
re: Some Spell Changes 08/30/2013 01:47 PM CDT
Many thanks!
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page