1st/2d/3d Weapon Skill Circle Requirements 06/07/2017 09:04 PM CDT
Do the non-weapon weapon skills count toward circling weapon skill requirements?

Specifically, if melee mastery, missile mastery or offhand weapon are 1st, 2nd, or 3rd highest weapon skills will they be the skills used to determine eligibility to increase in circle or will they be skipped over in favor of weapon weapon skills?
Re: 1st/2d/3d Weapon Skill Circle Requirements 06/07/2017 09:16 PM CDT
Not sure about Offhand but Masteries certainly do not count.
Re: 1st/2d/3d Weapon Skill Circle Requirements 06/08/2017 01:25 AM CDT

Offhand also does not count.
Re: 1st/2d/3d Weapon Skill Circle Requirements 06/08/2017 11:18 AM CDT
I was afraid that may be the case. Thank you for the replies
Re: 1st/2d/3d Weapon Skill Circle Requirements 06/08/2017 03:54 PM CDT
>I was afraid that may be the case. Thank you for the replies

Why afraid? Target magic will always be your best friend, but weapons are cool. Some invasion critters are heavily resistant to elemental damage. Sometimes you wanna kill a Moon Mage without having to worry about Shear.

Embrace the warrior side as well as the mage side. Honestly I'd recommend you train 4+ weapons anyways: a thrown weapon, crossbows, a huge two-handed melee weapon, and a light/quick melee weapon.
Re: 1st/2d/3d Weapon Skill Circle Requirements 06/08/2017 05:05 PM CDT
With evasion, armor, shield and skinning being tert skills (stealth if you care about it, I don't bother) I just train every weapon and armor there is. Keeps me decently even.

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!