Summoning while in combat 02/10/2013 04:29 PM CST
So how are people keeping this moving at a steady rate at the moment while in combat. More to the point how are they getting their pool to stay full enough?

The only way I can seem to keep any reasonable amount in the pool is doing a few summon admittance while still in combat what can be a little hazardous to the health.

I am aligned to fire and casting FB but that alone does not keep the pool full enough to train summoning in combat all that well.
Re: Summoning while in combat 02/10/2013 05:05 PM CST
Summon admit til full first.
Turn on the pathway(damage or conserve), cast MOA, or FB every so often.
Refill when you rebuff, or cast ignite or MOA over and over like you're training it, and turn it back on.
Assuming it went out. Its like walking around with AC up.
3-4 Barrages apparently work for some people as well.

Re: Summoning while in combat 02/10/2013 08:02 PM CST
I aligned to Earth. Every five or so melee attacks, I cast Tremor to rebuild charge. Run pathway power while doing TM (Stone Strike). I get it to about 20/34 by the time I lock TM. I wish they would add some Summoning learning to casting aligned spells.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer