Returning, Need spell advice 12/21/2009 01:15 PM CST
I have:

In the chapter entitled "Aether Manipulation," you have notes on the Ethereal Shield [es], Aether Lash [ala], and Aether Lance [ael] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Electricity Manipulation," you have notes on the Arc Light [al], Tingle, Static Discharge [sd], Lightning Bolt [lb], Chain Lightning [cl], and Gar Zeng [gz] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Water Manipulation," you have notes on the Frostbite [frb], and Ice Patch [ip] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Earth Manipulation," you have notes on the Sure Footing [suf] and Fist of Stone [fos] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Air Manipulation," you have notes on the Zephyr, Swirling Winds [sw], Vertigo [vert], and Y'ntrel Sechra [ys] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Analogous Patterns," you have notes on the Energy Bolt [bolt] and Ease Burden [ease] spells.

I have three open slots and I'm not sure what I should go after.

I'm thinking I should get Rimefang, Earth Sense and Aegis of Granite, but I'm uncertain.

Am I missing anything considered vital these days?
Re: Returning, Need spell advice 12/21/2009 01:24 PM CST
Fissure can be useful if you're forced into low mana rooms and even more useful for high mana rooms if you're doing a lot of casting with a lot of mana.

You pretty much have all the staples though.
Re: Returning, Need spell advice 12/21/2009 01:40 PM CST
Alot of casting with a lot of mana.

Thats exactly what I'm doing constantly. Constantly rebuffing every 18 minutes with capped SW and SUF, and keeping YS going.

I'm very concerned that if I pick up aegis, and then sometime, Manifest Force, there just isn't going to be enough mana for all that.
Re: Returning, Need spell advice 12/21/2009 01:48 PM CST
I think I just answered my own question. I think I need fissure.
Re: Returning, Need spell advice 12/24/2009 11:18 PM CST
how hard is fissure to cast. 25th circle here, think i could handle it?
Re: Returning, Need spell advice 12/25/2009 05:51 AM CST
I'd wait another 10 circles if your magics are all even-ish.

>>I'm constantly amazed by the things that people do in game that would get them punched in the face in RL, but then they try to claim that they didn't do anything that would warrent a PvP situation.<<
-Evran
Re: Returning, Need spell advice 12/25/2009 05:49 PM CST
<<how hard is fissure to cast. 25th circle here, think i could handle it?

I can put in about 25 extra mana with a touch of leakage with 250'ish primary and harness.

~Tieriana~
Re: Returning, Need spell advice 01/28/2010 02:45 PM CST
Depending on how you play. If you like to just hunt, rimefang is a great spell it will destroy anything at melee and teaches pretty well.

If your interested in pvp aether cloak dragons breath and shockwave are must haves.