Current WarMage Circle Requirements 07/16/2009 09:59 AM CDT
I've been thinking about starting a WarMage but I can't find the current circle requirements anywhere and this stinking forum is only stinking cause it doesn't have a search feature. Anyways, I digress. All I can find are circle calculators to input my EXP ALL. But I don't have the character to do that with! If anyone can point me in the right direction, or tell me out right; I'd be greatly appreciative. Tahnks
Re: Current WarMage Circle Requirements 07/16/2009 10:02 AM CDT
WWW.Olwydd.Org should be reasonably up to date with war mage reqs. You might find something at Elanthipedia.com too.

Good luck!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Current WarMage Circle Requirements 07/16/2009 10:04 AM CDT
This is really information that should be included on the main DR page. Its absolutely silly that this information is only available through fan sites and sometimes buried forum posts.

- George, Player of Foresee
Re: Current WarMage Circle Requirements 07/16/2009 11:50 AM CDT
Thanks but I checked there, all I keep finding are circle calculators that make you input the EXP ALL of your character and then it calculates what you need. My problem is that I don't have the character yet to do that with. I don't know what the circle requirements are without using a caclulator. I really wish these forums had a search feature, I mean they go back for years...
Re: Current WarMage Circle Requirements 07/16/2009 11:53 AM CDT
Because you're not looking in the right spot. You want to click the link for circle requirements, not circle calculator. Actually, here: http://www.olwydd.org/guilds/warmage/cr.php

- George, Player of Foresee
Re: Current WarMage Circle Requirements 07/25/2009 10:25 PM CDT
>>Thanks but I checked there, all I keep finding are circle calculators that make you input the EXP ALL of your character and then it calculates what you need. My problem is that I don't have the character yet to do that with.

Don't need a character, just choose a guild and a circle and then press the OK button. Without the text paste, the calculator assumes you have 0 skill and shows you what is needed accordingly. Would be nice if they had a circle-to-circle feature, though.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Current WarMage Circle Requirements 07/25/2009 11:40 PM CDT
http://www.olwydd.org/guilds/warmage/cr.php