Next Spells? 06/30/2009 09:55 AM CDT
Hi, all,

I've been easing back into playing my WM a bit more lately, and I've got two slots available...so I was hoping for some feedback as to what to get next. Primary and Harness are in the 470s, and target is 363. Here's my list:

In the chapter entitled "Aether Manipulation," you have notes on the Ethereal Shield [es], Aether Cloak [ac], and Aether Lance [ael] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Electricity Manipulation," you have notes on the Arc Light [al], Tingle, Static Discharge [sd], Lightning Bolt [lb], Chain Lightning [cl], and Gar Zeng [gz] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Fire Manipulation," you have notes on the Fire Shard [fs], Fire Ball [fb], Dragon's Breath [db], Mantle of Flame [mof], and Fire Rain [fr] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Water Manipulation," you have notes on the Frostbite [frb] and Ice Patch [ip] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Earth Manipulation," you have notes on the Tremor, Sure Footing [suf], Fist of Stone [fos], Earth Sense [eas], and Magnetic Ballista [mab] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Air Manipulation," you have notes on the Zephyr, Paeldryth's Wrath [pw], Swirling Winds [sw], Vertigo [vert], Thunderclap [tc], and Y'ntrel Sechra [ys] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Analogous Patterns," you have notes on the Energy Bolt [bolt] and Ease Burden [ease] spells.

Re: Next Spells? 06/30/2009 10:12 AM CDT
depends on what you want to do

ala is a pretty good tm trainer if you're not fond of cl and is great in pvp against non-shield users

rm is great for training stealths

shockwave is an entertaining niche spell for fighting melee users or thieves

~Arwinia

The Empath spellbook is a riddle trapped in an enigma hidden inside a lot of suck.-Armifer
Re: Next Spells? 06/30/2009 07:47 PM CDT
I Have the same spells plus Aether Lash and Stone strike both Good for TM,the only other thing I added was The scroll only spell Manifest Force,which has saved my butt a few times