Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 03:03 PM CDT
Ah, beat by a moonie again. Just from classes?

I used to laugh when Saet could one shot dobeks and still need drags out of hatchlings.

Redeth---Claiming good girl status since 09'
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 03:20 PM CDT
> I used to laugh when Saet could one shot dobeks and still need drags out of hatchlings.

Those were adult kra'hei! At that time I was at 3.23 or so. 420 TM/130 evasion, TOP THAT.

I'm at 1.08 now though.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 03:36 PM CDT
Why did I ever try to convince you to train defenses?

Also:
PM/TM = 1.9
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 03:39 PM CDT
<<Just from classes?

Nope, hunting with a friend way over my head and making liberal use of WD, MB, and my friend as a meat shield.

Having finally exhausted most of the non-combat spells in our spellbook, I'm starting to train up my lacking combats.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386AV.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 04:05 PM CDT
>> PM/TM = 1.9

Ya, 1.65 right here buddy, who's the non-combat moon mage now? Don't give me this backtraining weapons tripe either.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 05:08 PM CDT
Well, it's really neat to hear from everyone but the question was centered around Primary skillset combat over a tertiary defense.

Moonies are prim/secondary for this particular discussion and as you guys aren't required to do MUCH in the way of combat, it throws your numbers all over the place depending on what sort of training you embraced.

Post some TM/armor, I'm interested what those numbers are like for moonies.

Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 05:13 PM CDT
My cleric is 1.0 both are at 509

Cute verbs and speaking from hiding are excellent ways to catch a lightning bolt in the face regardless of mystical ninja abilities.

-Armifer
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 05:23 PM CDT
>Post some TM/armor, I'm interested what those numbers are like for moonies.

TM/Shield = 1.15

My shield caught up because I was waiting on other skills I started backtraining to move up the hunting ladder.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 05:24 PM CDT
I expect a retraction for saying I died in hatchlings. I will sue you for libel.

1.40 for Shield
1.41 for LC
1.45 for Multi
1.50 for Brawling
1.60 for Cloth
1.68 for Leather
2.12 for HC(this one makes me sad)
4.04 for Parry(SCREW PARRY(i so wish I had trained this :( ))
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 05:24 PM CDT
Just when I thought I was getting to be big mojo a cleric trounces my targeted score. Quite a bit harder to train it as a cleric too isn't it?

Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 05:29 PM CDT
Well someone must nabbed you from mommas and then left you in hatchies. I've only dragged you once and it was from hatchies. I was like 45th at the time, wasn't about to pop into momma's and get bolted for someone I didn't know.

I DO remember you training combats in leucros and going into moruryn for magics though, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that you died in hatchies.

Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 05:32 PM CDT
TM is easy to train as a cleric, i'm just lazy

Cute verbs and speaking from hiding are excellent ways to catch a lightning bolt in the face regardless of mystical ninja abilities.

-Armifer
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 06:10 PM CDT
for what its worth my moon mage is at 1.32 TM/Evasion

[Space For Rent]
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 06:11 PM CDT
>> I DO remember you training combats in leucros

I trained in sprites at 100+ tyvm

I AM THE WORST 100th CIRCLE CHARACTER(in prime) EVAR

No one can take that from me.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 06:25 PM CDT
I <3 my worst 100th character ever husband

~Arwinia

The Empath spellbook is a riddle trapped in an enigma hidden inside a lot of suck.-Armifer
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 06:28 PM CDT
In 3 circles I will attempt to and fail miserably at taking your crown.

100th circle, 292 perception

Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 06:57 PM CDT
Heh if it makes you feel better you have more TM then i do and i just hit 100th.... But i do have about 100 more in defenses.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 04/30/2009 08:03 PM CDT
My (very) young Moon Mage has a ratio of 0.95 TM/armor. That's fairly easy to do when they're both in the 20's, though.

Opieus's TM/LC is 1.08.
TM/evasion = 1.14
TM/shield = 1.25
TM/parry = 1.01
TM/weapon = 1.09
And just for humor's sake:
TM/teaching = 0.75
TM/scholarship = 0.95

Elemancer Opieus, Warrior Mage of Elanthia
I blame Bubba:
http://the-emu.mybrute.com
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/01/2009 10:18 AM CDT
LT/evasion: 1.1

LT/shield: 1.2

LT/perception: 0.9

LT/scholarship (highest tert): 1.9 :(

Vinjince
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/01/2009 12:27 PM CDT

HT/evasion: .88

HT/shield: 1.02

HT/leather: .97

HT/perception: 0.48

HT/Vocals: .59

I'm on a Motor-boat!!
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/01/2009 01:24 PM CDT
You guys totally trashed this exercise.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/Sirzason/wmsheet2.jpg

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/01/2009 06:01 PM CDT
Still interesting. Trying to imagine what Miir's HT is now. maybe low 4's?

Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/02/2009 12:12 AM CDT
Cleric

TM/Evasion: 1.2

TM/Hiding 1.15

TM/Shield 1.41

TM/Perception 1.07

TM/PM 1.57 :(

Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/02/2009 07:39 PM CDT
MM

TM/Evasion = 1.05
TM/Shield = 1.23
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/04/2009 02:36 PM CDT
@Gulph: About a week ago I saw you posted that you don't see your character as a high-level mage, and I want to applaud you for not falling prey to the ever present "I MUST BE UBERLEET" trap that plagues so many I see. There's plenty of RP to be had as a subordinate.

I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/05/2009 02:39 PM CDT
>>@Gulph: About a week ago I saw you posted that you don't see your character as a high-level mage, and I want to applaud you for not falling prey to the ever present "I MUST BE UBERLEET" trap that plagues so many I see. There's plenty of RP to be had as a subordinate.

Thanks. I've had no issues causing trouble or getting involved at any circle. While I'm happy to have some degree of proficiency at something, I just don't intend to ever be at the top with him skills-wise, and I'm happy with that. :) In fact, my general rule of thumb is to keep his circle at or slightly above his age. Right now I'm about 3 circles up.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/05/2009 02:40 PM CDT
>> In fact, my general rule of thumb is to keep his circle at or slightly above his age.

I said I would do this years ago then I realized how annoying that is when you play an Elf.

Also, Gulph could probably kill Cael. Just sayin'.

Rev. Reene

Jhime whispers, "OOC: You're the biggest nerd i've ever known, but good job"
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/05/2009 02:45 PM CDT
>>Also, Gulph could probably kill Cael. Just sayin'.

Given the right conditions*, I think it's possible.

~player of Gulphphunger

*--"Right conditions" excludes any hiding or evasion that would need to be done on Gulph's part, or thinking on mine, as these are all great weaknesses of my character or his player, respectively. Also, it would help if Cael was lying down and you were afk.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/05/2009 03:05 PM CDT
>>Also, Gulph could probably kill Cael. Just sayin'.

Who couldn't? :P

Vinjince
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/05/2009 03:12 PM CDT
>> Who couldn't? :P

Not very bloody many people and my saving grace is that most people haven't figured this out yet.

Rev. Reene

Jhime whispers, "OOC: You're the biggest nerd i've ever known, but good job"
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/05/2009 05:52 PM CDT
I for one enjoy the competency my moon mage has achieved, and simply aren't terribly interested in grinding another bazillion ranks of hiding, swimming and climbing out.
One thing dragonrealms taught me that is wholly incongruous to real life is that if you do something enough you'll get good at it. Face it kids, sometimes you just suck at doing that thing.

I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/05/2009 08:51 PM CDT
I just started a new toon. A moonmage that I NEVER want to train combats with.

She's strictly for RP and gating Red. I have a friend that has two thieves and it's like...why?

But if you change it up it's a lot of fun. Roll an empath, at 20-30th circle they're pretty much competent enough for anything.

They SEEM like they're boring but you get in a triage and it's you and three clerics and it's a hand cramping giggle.

Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/05/2009 09:26 PM CDT
>She's strictly for RP and gating Red.

That's what I said about my MM until he end up socializing so much and have a life of his own and all.

>I have a friend that has two thieves and it's like...why?

I've met someone with 3 moon mages, all active. -_-

>[Empaths] SEEM like they're boring
heh, empaths and moonmages are social bunnies, that's why before I settled on my current moonmage I've made/deleted about 3 or 4 circle 20~30 empaths and 1 or 2 circle 15~20 moon mages.

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/07/2009 10:53 AM CDT
TM/shield 1.3
TM/Evasion 1.2
TM/hiding 1.1
TM/perception 1.2
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/08/2009 01:02 PM CDT
Oh, I like this game!

LX/Evasion = .93
LX/Shield = .94
LX/Parry = .96
LX/Perception = .81
LX/Leather = .97

I'm such a bass-ackwards barbarian.
Re: Extra Slow Terts 05/08/2009 09:29 PM CDT
Hahah...oh man.

Empathy/Evasion = 0.86

>>[Empaths] SEEM like they're boring

Empaths are the best guild for getting into fights with, bar none, if you're into that sort of thing. Almost anyone will attack you because they figure you'll be an easy kill. It is fun times. An Empath with decent combats need never have a dull moment.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page