Elemental Weapon Alteration Suggestions 04/15/2016 09:35 PM CDT
I suppose as available as familiar customizations.

Nouns of course would be cool. I miss my electric sledgehammer.

a way to put a type of elemental hilt or haft on a weapon? since it's earth based something like - an electric mallet with a diamond haft. or ruby hilt or onyx hilt since its connected to the plane of earth.

adjectives perhaps for the element? sparking, crackling for electric, smouldering, smoking for fire, misting, dripping for ice? and i dunno for plain stone.

a crackling electric broadsword

I only have the electric infusion so far so not sure what the other proposed one's would look like.

any other ideas?

-Munch-
Re: Elemental Weapon Alteration Suggestions 04/15/2016 09:48 PM CDT
When elemental weapons came out I was immediately thinking about shield of light scrolls! That would be a very cool festival item for pre-done customization.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Elemental Weapon Alteration Suggestions 04/15/2016 10:23 PM CDT
People have requested racial templates recently. Things like skefne, ava, shotel, hh'rghhhrhk, etc.
Re: Elemental Weapon Alteration Suggestions 04/15/2016 10:26 PM CDT
Would be neat if those WM color options things were applicable to them.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Elemental Weapon Alteration Suggestions 04/15/2016 10:31 PM CDT
>Would be neat if those WM color options things were applicable to them.

It is and they are! That was a very recent (and ridiculously cool) addition. Especially if you're Powerhaus with his jagged black.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Elemental Weapon Alteration Suggestions 04/15/2016 10:31 PM CDT
<<Would be neat if those WM color options things were applicable to them.

They are. It went live a couple weeks ago.
Re: Elemental Weapon Alteration Suggestions 04/18/2016 05:23 PM CDT
>>Nouns of course would be cool. I miss my electric sledgehammer.

Agreed. If additional nouns became an unlockable thing, I'd be especially interested in seeing these ones: gladius, dueling rapier, schiavona, katana (auction-only presumably for that one tho').

>>any other ideas?

If something similar to the Shadow Servant tokens for prettifying weapons were possible, I'd suggest maybe things like:

Fiery (1):
a pyric flame <weapon> wreathed in [optional hue] cinders
Blazing wildly from within the confines of its bound form, the fiery weapon produces a steady cloud of pyroclastic ash.

Fiery (2):
a smoldering ash <weapon> dripping with [optional hue] embers
Smoke and heat emanate from the caliginous weapon, distorting the appearance of the thin red-hot lines that pattern its surface.

Icy (1):
a crystalline frost <weapon> sculpted from [optional hue] ice
An ornamental filigree of delicate ice crystals sweeps across the weapon's rimy surface in elegant swirls.

Icy (2):
a rippling water <weapon> molded from [optional hue] aqua pura
Shards of translucent ice float freely within the frigid liquid that constitutes the aqueous weapon.

Electric:
a crackling storm <weapon> woven from [optional hue] lightning
The tempestuous weapon is composed of several writhing strands of electricity twisted into a tight, scintillating lattice.

Earth:
a vivid masonic <weapon> of fused [optional hue] gemstones
Several translucent fragments of otherworldly stone have been amalgamated to form the sturdy weapon.
Re: Elemental Weapon Alteration Suggestions 06/04/2016 02:42 AM CDT
>It is and they are! That was a very recent (and ridiculously cool) addition.

!

Just came back recently, been reading through the boards. Lovely news.

>Closing your eyes, you grunt briefly in effort as you sense a small earthen ethereal fissure open in front of you. Thrusting your hand through, you draw out a twilight black stone broadsword. As you open your eyes, the fissure closes.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Now I just need to improve it some...

> compare longs to broads
You are certain that the guard's longsword is a lot stronger than the stone broadsword.
You are certain that the guard's longsword is a little less balanced than the stone broadsword.
You are certain that the guard's longsword is a lot more suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the stone broadsword.
You are certain that the guard's longsword does about as much puncture damage as the stone broadsword.
You are certain that the guard's longsword does a little more slice damage than the stone broadsword.
You are certain that the guard's longsword does somewhat more impact damage than the stone broadsword.
You are certain that the guard's longsword weighs about the same as the stone broadsword.
[Roundtime: 8 seconds]
Re: Elemental Weapon Alteration Suggestions 06/04/2016 08:18 AM CDT

If you haven't seen it yet, read up on the weapons here: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Summon_weapon

It includes the stats, feats, and meta spells you need to get the most out of them.