Discipline boost. 04/13/2015 08:42 AM CDT
Discipline is pretty important to almost everything Warmages do. Maybe roll it into Substratum and bump it to 2 slots?

Mazrian
Re: Discipline boost. 04/13/2015 10:36 AM CDT
>Maybe roll it into Substratum and bump it to 2 slots?

I would love this.

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: Discipline boost. 04/13/2015 11:38 AM CDT
>Maybe roll it into Substratum and bump it to 2 slots?

I would love this.

+100000
Re: Discipline boost. 04/13/2015 11:45 AM CDT
That would be great!

OR wishful thinking on it... form ritual spell. TM boost, disc boost, and ability to cast out of AC but need to like double mana to pull it off. drool

Also how about MOF lets me walk stupid Ice Road with no waiting or RT. I got fire feetz!

[20:11] Chatter[Arathael] Usually only get skill when it's successful.
[20:13] Chatter[Morpion] Thats why Arathael has 0.00 ranks in Getting Girls
[20:14] Chatter[Arathael] =(
Re: Discipline boost. 04/13/2015 12:02 PM CDT

> OR wishful thinking on it... form ritual spell. TM boost, disc boost, and ability to cast out of AC but need to like double mana to pull it off. drool

So... you want War Mages to get Will of the Winter?

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Will_of_Winter

You know that you can pick this up on a scroll now.
Re: Discipline boost. 04/13/2015 12:17 PM CDT
>So... you want War Mages to get Will of the Winter?

Close, but not sure you read whole sentence before hitting reply. The third part was what made the spell ultra awesome.

*ABILITY TO CAST TM SPELLS out of AC but need to like double mana to pull it off*

This would make the people crying about WM not being good for PVP and other magic guilds bow down. Also buffing TM our "Greatest Weapon" adding discipline (not in our sphere of influence but whatev) and combing it with an already awesome spell would make this the super uberness. Prob too OP.

Re: Discipline boost. 04/13/2015 12:26 PM CDT

> but not sure you read whole sentence before hitting reply.

I did. You're still starting with a copy of will and replacing <modify pyre> with <modify AC>.

I think it's an interesting idea, but there's room for a multi-guild benefit here. Maybe will of the winter could be a blanket "bypass barriers you put up". This would help bards with Glythtide's Joy and Warrior Mages with Aether Cloak. It may even have a use for moon mages (via sorcery) and shear.
Re: Discipline boost. 04/13/2015 12:41 PM CDT
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if other guilds sorcery when cast with guild spells would make something special happen.

Re: Discipline boost. 04/13/2015 01:17 PM CDT

> I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if other guilds sorcery when cast with guild spells would make something special happen.

So would I, frankly, but this wouldn't technically be sorcery except for the moon mages.