Thank you to ORBITAL303 03/15/2015 08:29 PM CDT
Orbital,

Last night, as Starlear, you gave me, a returning player, a lot of guidance and advice about new game systems. You even made a swell quarterstaff, too!

I appreciate all the help.

I feel bad about leaving as soon as you helped me. I wanted to stay and chat, but I live in Japan and it was nearly 3:00 am when I logged out. I hope to see you around soon. Keep up all the amazing work!

- Vemeilehtion
Re: Thank you to ORBITAL303 03/15/2015 08:39 PM CDT
You're welcome! :D

- Starlear, Warrior Mage and Lieutenant of Ilithi's Crystal Vanguard -
Re: Thank you to ORBITAL303 03/15/2015 08:52 PM CDT
>I feel bad about leaving as soon as you helped me. I wanted to stay and chat, but I live in Japan and it was nearly 3:00 am when I logged out. I hope to see you around soon. Keep up all the amazing work!

All the katanaz! And, uh, other...generic...racist...jokes.

You know, I think I'll see myself out.
Re: Thank you to ORBITAL303 03/24/2015 12:38 PM CDT
Starlear helped my Moon Mage (a complete stranger to him) to perform the name quest for the Oshu'ehhrsk Manor Grazhir shard a few years back. He also gave me some general advice and a friendly introduction to the Shard/Illithi community.

I just came back after a nearly 2 year break to find him helping people. In short, Starlear is worthy of praise.

Player of Tssah and Dayland

"Give a man fire and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett
"You're Michael Jackson's hair and I'm a Pepsi commercial!" Bucky from Get Fuzzy
Re: Thank you to ORBITAL303 03/24/2015 02:15 PM CDT
Starlear rocks.
Re: Thank you to ORBITAL303 03/24/2015 06:27 PM CDT
>> Starlear rocks.

Absolutely agreed!

__
"Technically correct" is the worst kind of correct.