Hibarnhvidar Guild 09/22/2006 10:24 AM CDT
I want to thank whomever for the Forge in the WM guild. It's about time we had one of our own.

Rehlyn

A Maelshyvean shadow beast proclaims in a shrieking voice, "We can offer you power beyond your wildest dreams in the abode of our lady Maelshyve. Lay down your arms, Rehlyn -- the pain will be brief and the reward eternal!"
Re: Hibarnhvidar Guild 09/22/2006 01:05 PM CDT
I haven't had a chance to check out the guild yet, but I'll echo Rehlyn's sentiments. I look forward to forging one day, not because I expect to be any good but because I can. That's awesome.

I had actually gone to this folder to post a thanks for the status report from Wythor, so I'll kill two birds with one post. Thanks for being so communicative! It's still refreshing to me every time I see Chakram, Wythor, or Reistin post. To echo Trebber's player in another folder, it's great to see a team consistently working on the guild and being responsive to player inquiries, requests, and ideas.

Cheers,

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Hibarnhvidar Guild 09/22/2006 03:41 PM CDT
<<I want to thank whomever for the Forge in the WM guild. It's about time we had one of our own.>>

You're welcome. =)

-Chakram

"NVNC ID VIDES, NVNC NE VIDES"

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before" - Mae West
Re: Hibarnhvidar Guild 09/23/2006 05:09 AM CDT
Anyone able to tell me what the sphere out side our guild in Hibarnhvidar is, or what it does?
Re: Hibarnhvidar Guild 07/02/2007 06:35 PM CDT
A forge in the warmage guild? Wheres it at?
Re: Hibarnhvidar Guild 07/02/2007 07:49 PM CDT
In my mental image, it's on the right when facing the entrance to the guildhall. Don't remember specifics because I'm in Ratha right now.

-Durnil
Re: Hibarnhvidar Guild 07/03/2007 12:32 AM CDT
I still want to know what that floating silver ball is. Someone tell me :-/

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Hibarnhvidar Guild 07/03/2007 01:04 AM CDT
<<I still want to know what that floating silver ball is. Someone tell me :-/

The guild disco? Until you've seen Gauthus cut a rug in a while polyester liesure suit ...