Griniel 05/29/2006 11:06 AM CDT
Thanks to whoever decided to have Griniel visit again yesterday. I missed his last visit, but I was able to get it this time.
Re: Griniel 05/29/2006 11:48 AM CDT
Who is Griniel?

We are all mere shadows and dust.

~Craetos~
Re: Griniel 05/29/2006 12:34 PM CDT
He owns the WM shop in H'vral and also on occasion does alterations to familiars. heh, perhaps one day I'll meet him.

Rehlyn

A scavenger troll strolls in, looks you squarely in the eye and says, "Me thinks I likes this war hammer." Suddenly, in a blur of motion, it grabs all the junk strewn throughout the area and bolts.
Re: Griniel 05/30/2006 09:25 PM CDT
Yes, a huge thank you to Griniel! He not only gave me and everyone else a great alteration, he did so for pretty reasonable prices. I'm having a lot of fun with my rust-spotted ochre leopard, let me tell you!
Re: Griniel 06/01/2006 10:27 PM CDT
My familiars outer beauty now matches its inner beauty. Huzzah for that. and thanks for the work done to make it all happen

"Come for me now world, whilst I am weak. I shall prevail. Come at me world before I am strong, then witness my strength." ~Ecodom
Re: Griniel 06/02/2006 12:12 AM CDT
>My familiars outer beauty now matches its inner beauty.

poor thing

-Durnil
Re: Griniel 06/02/2006 02:57 AM CDT
Just a note, Griniel works on pretty much anything.

Griniel says, "Second, I work on pretty much anything, clothes, weapons, armor, talismen, cambrinth."

Sad that I missed him this time...but perhaps he will be around again when I am, sometime.

He has slitted blue eyes, green scales and a slender tail.
He is aged for a S'Kra Mur.
He is in good shape.

He is holding a Griniel list in his right hand.
He is wearing a brown leather shoulder satchel, a soft leather belt, a brown leather greatcoat embossed with the crest of the Warrior Mage Guild, a long-sleeved linen shirt with cuffs clasped by ruby flames, a pair of brown leather boots, a pair of soft blue pants, an ironwood scabbard encrusted with jewels that form the crest of the Warrior Mage Guild and a simple black leather rucksack.

For the curious. ;)

-Chris

You gesture, and a hazy brackish brown water ball forms in your hand.
>
You glance at a hazy brackish brown water ball.
>
You blanch.
Re: Griniel 06/02/2006 04:11 AM CDT
<<Just a note, Griniel works on pretty much anything.

Griniel says, "Second, I work on pretty much anything, clothes, weapons, armor, talismen, cambrinth.">>

Hrm, I need to double check, but I think the cambrinth was a mistake. There are some restrictions on this, I'll get in touch with the GM in question to see.

-Chakram

"NVNC ID VIDES, NVNC NE VIDES"

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before" - Mae West
Re: Griniel 06/04/2006 12:18 PM CDT
Griniel did alter cambrinth for me. So I would say that he does alter cambrinth.

Allarsk
Re: Griniel 06/05/2006 01:21 AM CDT
<<Griniel did alter cambrinth for me. So I would say that he does alter cambrinth.>>

Okay, apologies, I got the response from him but I haven't had time to respond to the thread (12 hours on planes and another 4 in airports, I hate Newark). Due to recent changes in the way we're handling cambrinth he'll no longer be altering cambrinth items. The discussion on this quite literally took place right after the alteration session, so it has changed since then.

-Chakram

Re: Griniel 06/05/2006 04:04 AM CDT
>>Due to recent changes in the way we're handling cambrinth

This part of your response caught my eye. Anything you can share about this line, or maybe even fully explain, NDA allowing?

~Kyn (Kynevon)

Info Page http://kynevon.info
Mac OS X FE http://tinyurl.com/9xjyj
Amagaim's What to Hunt Chart
Excel format: http://tinyurl.com/44jlt
HTML format: http://tinyurl.com/b7zj8
Re: Griniel 06/05/2006 03:31 PM CDT
<<I hate Newark

You and me both.

~The Blackfire Mage Magmus
Re: Griniel 06/06/2006 12:21 AM CDT
<<This part of your response caught my eye. Anything you can share about this line, or maybe even fully explain, NDA allowing?>>

Not a whole lot really. The cambrinth system is rather delicate, we don't want someone to accidentally mess up a cambrinth piece as has been known to happen on more than a few occassions. That's not to say that no one can, but we have to make sure first that those who will be altering it know how to do so without breaking anything.

That being said, Gauthus used to be nice until he ran into a bad cambrinth addiction. Not pretty at all, and during that miserable period he ran into a bad batch of altered cambrinth, you don't want to see that in action, it's trippy.

-Chakram

PS Okay, so I made that last part up.

Re: Griniel 06/06/2006 09:22 AM CDT
>PS Okay, so I made that last part up.

You sure? It would explain the pink arch on his office.

Steel.

OMG! YOU HAVE <insert ability here> YOU ARE OVERPOWERED! DIE, GUILD, DIE!
Re: Griniel 06/06/2006 01:20 PM CDT
>That being said, Gauthus used to be nice until he ran into a bad cambrinth addiction. Not pretty at all, and during that miserable period he ran into a bad batch of altered cambrinth, you don't want to see that in action, it's trippy.

that explains why glyptar was falsely arrested then, his ethereal shield crackled and off to jail he went..

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
http://people.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5198137