Alterations 05/01/2006 12:23 AM CDT
Just wanted to say thank you to Griniel for the great alterations and, most importantly, getting to every single person on the list. I love my new panther!

-Sephos
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 12:32 AM CDT
What Sephos said.(Including the new panther love)

I was amazed at the speed of it.

You hold your talisman tightly and concentrate on summoning your panther.

A sleek-muscled stormy grey panther leaps from the shadows and crouches at your side.

-Chris, player of Kilan.

>look book
Written in an unfamiliar crabbed script, the book is titled, "Sub-Aquatic Container Construction Utilizing Indigenous Plant Life."
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 12:44 AM CDT
Wow, he got to the whole list, Amazing. I can't wait to see all the odd ball looking familiars.

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 01:15 AM CDT
Bah! Sundays are ungood. Double plus ungood.

-Durnil
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 01:18 AM CDT
>I can't wait to see all the odd ball looking familiars.

I <3 my new bear

>You also see a giant hairless polar bear and a westanuryn stinger.

-Tropicalo
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 01:22 AM CDT
Sometime tomorrow evening I'll put up a list of the ones I saw. ;)

-Chris, player of Kilan

>look book
Written in an unfamiliar crabbed script, the book is titled, "Sub-Aquatic Container Construction Utilizing Indigenous Plant Life."
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 01:23 AM CDT
::tries to smite real life work misses and slices his own leg open::

i hate sundays now.

But its good to see that the familiars are getting some fine attention. Thanks for doing the alterations even if i missed it all.

"Come for me now world, whilst I am weak. I shall prevail. Come at me world before I am strong, then witness my strength." ~Ecodom
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 01:27 AM CDT
Yes, many thanks to Griniel! He got through EVERYONE! And there weren't even an casualties.

Auri hugs her giant (razor-fanged rabid dwarf-eating) panda bear (of doom that sparkles in the light with a malevolent glow that ALMOST makes it seem alive).
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 02:59 AM CDT
Hehe, it sounds like everyone had a great time and that's one nice looking panther. Would it be possible for Platinum might see this alterer in the future? Thanks!

http://www.drplat.com - The DragonRealms Platinum Community Website. Be sure to vote DragonRealms as your #1 MUD!
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 03:42 AM CDT
<<Hehe, it sounds like everyone had a great time and that's one nice looking panther. Would it be possible for Platinum might see this alterer in the future? Thanks!>>

I'll ask, if you don't get a response in a day or two repost so I don't forget?

-Chakram

"NVNC ID VIDES, NVNC NE VIDES"

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before" - Mae West
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 01:29 PM CDT
:nod: Thank you for looking into it!

http://www.drplat.com - The DragonRealms Platinum Community Website. Be sure to vote DragonRealms as your #1 MUD!
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 01:46 PM CDT
This is what I get for being in shard, trying to help out in the invasion. GRRR.

Orpheus: "You've been powering this machine with a forsaken child?"
Venture: "What? It's not like I used the whole thing."
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 02:03 PM CDT
I think I was the only one that didn't get a fam done. I did get some specs though that reflect my situation of 'elementally impaired'. I liked my ideas for fams, but no one took the alterer up on them...a missing lynx and a bi polar bear. hee hee.

I am at work exhausted beyond reason, but thanks!

Allarsk
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 03:11 PM CDT
Thanks for staying and doing all the alterations, it's very much appreciated. If even a fraction of the GM's are as good as the one running Griniel, DR is in great hands.

Proud owner of a statuesque silver-bellied lynx.
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 06:20 PM CDT
>>I think I was the only one that didn't get a fam done.<<

I wonder how many more would get done if that was a travelling alterer.

I missed out too Allarsk! As I'm sure others did that train far from where the alterer was located.
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 06:46 PM CDT
<<I wonder how many more would get done if that was a travelling alterer.

I missed out too Allarsk! As I'm sure others did that train far from where the alterer was located.>>

He owns the shop, it's possible he could travel, but I sort of doubt it. It's up to whoever is running him to decide though. But that doesn't mean you can't travel, if you want it that much then it's up to you.

-Chakram

"NVNC ID VIDES, NVNC NE VIDES"

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before" - Mae West
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 06:48 PM CDT
All I have to say is lots of love for Griniel.

Fam alterers are really great and it's nice to see one around.

very happy with her...

exotic-eyed clouded leopard
Re: Alterations 05/01/2006 07:26 PM CDT
Cataracts in a leopard?

flip
Flip what?

My website of cleric info: http://hometown.aol.com/kaliradr/myhomepage/profile.html
Re: Alterations 05/02/2006 01:28 PM CDT
You also see a hulking obsidian lynx who is sitting

^_^
Re: Alterations 05/02/2006 08:56 PM CDT
I loved the giant panda bear and the frostbitten battle panther, but my bearded war rat fills me with a love I've never felt before!

Thanks so much for giving me a discount since I got picked absolutely last! At least I got a rank in TM from getting taught it for hours ( :
Re: Alterations 05/03/2006 12:49 PM CDT
I liked that first white lynx with the silver eyes, classy, and uh -- the hairless polar bear. And also the fact that Tropicalo now wears a polar bear skin.