Chakram 03/24/2003 04:59 PM CST
I just want to say that I was purusing the Warrier Mage message boards and noticed that Chakram (please forgive the spelling) replies back to almost every post (at least in the magic boards)! That was awesome!!! I want to say thanks as a Customer for making us feel like we are heard and appreciated.

"To love a bard is to love the world, to know a bard is to know the world, to be a bard, that is to be the world." --Lasoleill Eclat
Re: Chakram 03/24/2003 07:20 PM CST
<<I just want to say that I was purusing the Warrier Mage message boards and noticed that Chakram (please forgive the spelling) replies back to almost every post (at least in the magic boards)! That was awesome!!! I want to say thanks as a Customer for making us feel like we are heard and appreciated.>>

Bah, can't let this go to my head.... I'm just doing my job here. You all have great ideas, I'm just taking them down. At the moment there's not a whole lot to discuss but I'm hoping that will change sometime soon.

Your friendly neighborhood GM,
Chakram

"It's a shame they let the old punishments die out....God I miss the screaming."
Re: Chakram 04/05/2003 06:43 AM CST
<<Bah, can't let this go to my head.... I'm just doing my job here.>>

That would be the point. We're all so excited because you are actually doing your job. Thanks for making the skeptics among us disapointed!

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell, and leave you looking foward to the trip.
Re: Chakram 04/09/2003 11:16 PM CDT
posting problems... anybody else having problems?

-Gyren
Chakram and Valdrik 06/27/2003 04:36 PM CDT
Just wanna say thank you to you both for checking on my TDP's for me so quickly. I know how busy it was for you both last night and I appreciate the time you took to check on something that wasn't an emergency, but still personally important.

Miabelle

PS Kudo's to Dami too, just cause he's awesome in my book.

There is nothing more liberating than dancing barefoot.
Chakram 10/10/2003 06:09 PM CDT
Magic Combat - GM Chakram
Targetted Magic - GM Chakram
Familiar Race - GM Chakram
Familiar Beauty Contest - GM Chakram

So you gonna make the magic combat room elemtanl only, and blinding elemental at that? Dooo it. Now's not the time to go soft.

Tessaa

P.s. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to allow myself, and others, to participate in events such as targetted magic and magic combat.
Re: Chakram 10/11/2003 02:54 AM CDT
<<So you gonna make the magic combat room elemtanl only, and blinding elemental at that? Dooo it. Now's not the time to go soft.>>

Well, that was my original plan, but they made me be fair to everyone. So everyone is going to have an equal shot I guess. I just wanted a lot of events that you all might enjoy participating in. Hope to see some of you there!

-Chakram

"It's a shame they let the old punishments die out....God I miss the screaming."
Kudos to Chakram 10/25/2005 03:21 AM CDT
Many thanks to Chak for helping me out earlier. Wasn't sure where else he reads, but I figured he'll get it here. ;) Oh and just for kicks, a lil snippet from our meeting...

In one swift motion Chakram pulls a gerbil from his hip pouch and loads it into his gerbil launcher.

You exclaim, "ACK!"

You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Chakram cackles!

You cackle from the safety of the shadows!

You say, "mwahaha"

Chakram searches around for a moment.

Chakram makes a grunting noise.

You say, "Hehehe"

Chakram says, "Ah well."

-Vision et al

Also, I can shoot bees.

Vision's Tanning Experiments: http://www.tanning.tribehawk.com/
Re: Kudos to Chakram 10/25/2005 11:02 AM CDT
ROFL!

~Brady, player of Bounty Hunter Samus, Wayne Brady and M. Baiter of The Fallen

The shadowling exclaims, "Bogo!"
Looks like someone has BOGO on the brain...
~~~
Join The Fallen!